I'm a friggin' phoenix

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ColoradoWolf, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Well, I'd like to give my heartfelt re-howdyz :wave: out to all my fellow blades who may remember my times on here from before. It's been a while ... long enough that I think re-introducing myself is appropriate. It's been a wierdly winding road these past few years. My old 'puter blew a motherboard. :mad: Before I could afford to replace it, I got laid off. :confused: Before I could easily move about by car to use a Kinko's 'puter to find another job, I had an accident that totalled my car. :eek: Before I could get a new car, I had probation and community service. :devious: I had to get out of Georgia. :bolt: I ended up in NC, found a job I hate (still pays the bills) and spend 3 hours a day in commute to and from. It'll make sense later, I hope.

Anyway, I've missed being here. I've missed the oft-times insightful wisdom of my fellow blades. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Peace.

2. CW, welcome back! :wave: I hope things start to come together for you! That commute sounds torturous! I hope it is traffic free!