im a fcuking dumbass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cain6, Jul 11, 2009.

1. #1 cain6, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    I was driving back home from walmart today and i was at stop light turning left (there were two left lanes). it turned green and i cut off the guy in the lane next to me. apparently that pissed him off and he sped up after me. after seeing this i sped up to lose him and in my mind a chase had begun and he was gonna follow me to my house and beat my ass. haha so i sped up into my neighborhood and started hitting turns really sharp to lose him. i drove around the neighbor hood a few times and then started driving towards my house i turned onto my street and the car was pulling into the house right beside mine. i then realized the guy was my next door neighbor and that was his car hahahahahaaa\

2. lmao.. wow... you sir are indeed..

3. Your not at all racist....

4. what?

5. haha im not racist man

6. people like yourself are the reason that racial profiling exists..:(

7. So why did you edit your story to get rid of the reference to the fact that the people were black???

8. Who cares?:confused_2:

9. So i wouldnt sound racist...

10. hahahahaha ah shit bro thats hilarious

same thing happened to me one time

i was driving home behind these people from the movies, and i was following them all the way to my house so i was like ah its my neighbors, so we enter our neighborhood and im still behind them and i pass my house cause i wanted to act like i was following them, well then i see them pass their house and turn around, so i was like shit! so i drove around trying to lose them. the next day i tell my neighbor and shes like omg that was you! we thought u were trying to kidnap us hahaha

11. just because he said the people were black dosnt make him racist.

Hes just pointing out they were black. Thats how it is.

:eek:

12. Thats the funniest thing i've ever heard man!!!:cool:

13. it was more than just saying they were black, said there was a car full of black people so he drove away, but it turns out they were only black people in suits...

14. One of the reasons racism exists today is because too many people get angry when people describe others by their skin color. It's a descriptive way to explain who he/she was talking about. :smoke:

15. Dude, go jack off or something. :wave:

16. Again???:p

17. Hahahaha

:smoke:

18. hahaha thats funny man