Im A Dumbass

Discussion in 'General' started by Scarface420420, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I currently have nothing to do so I thought I would share this. Yesterday we had a long and intense storm roll through and I am currently guerrilla growing and the plants are still in pots. I thought they would be flooded but as soon as I got to the park I could see the entire thing was flooded. So I smoked what I had on me and started walking through the water. I wasn't able to get a picture of this really cool part but the water was maybe a couple inches from my balls and at that moment I realized I could have taken this other trail and I would have avoided all the hassle. But it was still pretty cool. I have seen some bad flooding but I have never seen a creek do this. And somehow the plants didn't flood and I'm so glad I ended up planting them where I did ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403222215.541434.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403222232.464683.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403222248.400560.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403222261.525854.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. That's cray I remember when my pond in my backyard flooded. it was only a few inches though nothing like this

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

3. 2nd pic is cool as hell bro

glad the plants didnt flood

stay easy

4. Hey just a natural swimming pool.

Fuck yo presents!