im a cheating bastard

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, May 30, 2009.

1. #21 xbelle, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Whoa, never met anyone with your view point before. Interesting. I have a completely different prespective than you do, but that's okay.

The main problem is that you happen to have chosen a life-partner (lol) of a woman who doesn't seem to share this view point.

It's true that she is probably uncomfortable and insecure with your prefered arrangement, so you need to really explain everything to her and see if she'll accept it. Make sure she knows you love her, if you do, and the extent of that. Tell her your intentions. Then let her take it or leave it. She might leave it, but you guys really need to come to that crossroad.

I kind of think she may have cheated to get back at you or something. Did she cheat before or after she knew how you feel about monogamy and that you've had unattached relations with others? She may also have been trying to follow along with you, in that case I guess she didn't like it or it wouldn't cause conflict.

I don't really know how you guys interact, and I'm not nosey enough to ask, but that will reveal a lot Bitching, crying, pleading, calm, y'know.

Not sure if I've made any sense; high.

2. Have you ever considered that the reason she had sex with your friend was to get at you? Maybe not because she agrees with swinging. I could easily see someone thinking that could straighten someone out whose cheating to let them know how it feels. But that did not work if that was the case.

All I have to say is straighten the fuck out for your kid's sake. Present some fucking morals. I don't think sex with whoever is immoral but as a kid you shouldn't have to deal with mom and dad fucking around on each other constantly. That's some fucking bullshit.

3. Dude, obviously she's fuckin around, she just doesn't feel that you have that same right? GM-2X may be on to something but fuck it. She fucked him at your house, probably in your bed? And you're gettin shit for going out and bangin a fat girl?

4. I will read this thread when less high, cause at the moment its all

''I let the mother of my child sleep with my friends! its hella cool!''

And that doesnt make much sense to me.

5. Hahaha I don't know why but this is really funny to me right now.