Im a bad drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Feb 29, 2008.

1. man I blacked out last night and yeah....

I ways saying everything on my mind. they where good and nice things but i was fucking rude bastard, and i got in a fucking stupid fight with my chick.
    but she was also being a bitch and when im blacked out no one really can tell.

but my friend left becuase he was sick of our bitching, then she took off....i woke up hours later to find a hole i punched in my wall,
    my feet are all bruised and fucked up from running outside with no shoes.
    I started shit with some cops....
    i drove somewhere
    called and texted everyone.

ahh well things are ok
    it was humbling

2. Sounds like you need to drink less alcohol and smoke more weed :)

3. dam bro im a bad drunk too

4. i know that feeling brotha; regretin stuff i can't even remember

5. QFT. (Not trying to sound like a douche)

What's it like to "black out" though? I mean, I drink every now and then, but it's just some gin and whatever because I like the taste, I'm not a fan of being drunk.

Looking back on this I realize how stupid that question was.

6. Im with Reggin. I'm here to savour the flavour and the buzz, but I don't usually take it too far past that.

But I'll keep the stupid questions to myself. :cool:

7. Not good.stick to green man.I WAS a bad drunk till i drank it away.seriously.
    my bad list wouldnt end.

I love beer

8. Sound's like an exciting night.

9. I bet he got his 6-8 glasses of OJ

10. Oh, man. At least everything's fine today.

When I get drunk I usually call this female friend of mine and have 2 or 3 hour conversations with her about nothing. The best one was when I took a walk, decided to piss in the middle of my neighbors yard (not on a tree or anything, just in the middle) and proclaim loudly (it's about 2:30AM) that it's unnerving when people scrutinize the size of my penis while I'm using the restroom by their windows. She didn't stop laughing for a good 10 minutes and the next day it was on her Facebook. I also did her Algebra 2 (this was when I was in high school) homework one time ... with no calculator. And she got it all right. Apparently I'm a human calculator when I'm drunk.

The only time I've been so drunk that I blacked out and couldn't remember anything ... the last thing I remember is tripping and falling. My friends said I just didn't get up. They moved me to the couch. I had passed out on the kitchen floor ... :rolleyes: Good thing I'm 135lbs.

11. Sounds like buzzwell doing his thing. Alcohol is a trippy substance

12. damn man, yeah sometimes, if drunk enough, things will go bad...real bad...not many times tho i've been like that....and ya i've regretted them too...its only when liquor is involved.

13. i didn coke tonight for the first time in over a year and it was delicious but no more...seriously! no more...

14. Maybe you should stop drinking.

15. Yea, I'm a bad drunk too. I've blacked out way too many times, and every time I drink I keep on going until the alcohol is gone even if I'm shitfaced drunk.

I'm the kind of drunk who stumbles around speaking jibberish then proclaims they're not drunk and keep drinking.

Then the next day I'm always worried I alienated one of my friends.

Only if I'm straight up drinking, but if I'm doing coke and drinking I am very lucid and it's almost impossible for me to black out no matter how much alcohol I consume.

16. I have a fucking temper if things piss me off when drunk. I have a temper to begin with so i guess its just magnified under the influence.

I always make sure to not be a dick unprovoked...

17. I dont see how people black out. My girlfriend blacks out, but not me. I either get really drunk, puke it all up and pass out, or I get really drunk and dont puke, and just ride it out. However, I remember everything either way.