Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm 99% sure I just got finessed... HARD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reaver132, Apr 4, 2016.

1. #1 Reaver132, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    So I go about my business and ask my main man if he can hook me up. He said no but he could call his friend to come down, and this other guy that was next to me says "Aye don't worry I got you." So me already being high I said fuck it and gave him $50 for and 8th... I just got home to unwrap these two thick ass bags and this is what I'm left with.... 20160404_005023.jpg EDIT: i flipped it and sold it to a random guy for 40, its not a big deal anymore, shit happens fam

2. You might as well be 100% sure.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The guy sold you shake and a bottle cap wtf

• Like Like x 1
  4. It happens. You learned a lesson. Don't buy ground weed or bottle caps. And that doesn't even look anywhere near a henry. Maybe a gram.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah but it was wrapped around a few times in plastic wrap, then had another bag loosely tied around it so it looked and felt fine from the packaging, i just let him put it in my jar after i gave him the money and i left

6. A gram of some mids.
    Dude finessed the shit out of you.
    That's about $5 where I'm from.

Lesson learned, right? Sorry about that, man, that sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. $5 in weed and a $45 bootle cap....i think you did well on the weed but got ripped the fk off on the bottle cap.

just depends on how you look at it bro

• Like Like x 6
  8. I actually laughed..

Really hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. oh well, shit happens... at least i know to stick with the guy i trust lol

10. As I rule I don't buy more than a dub from a stranger. That rule came from buying a bag of shake from a stranger.

Welcome to my world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app