im 5 foot 11 and i went from 140 to 127 in 2 days

Discussion in 'General' started by nucan, Dec 14, 2002.

1. sooo hungry, neeeeeeeed fooooood. havent eaten in 36 hours and 8 minutes.....15lbs in 2 days......neeeeedd watterrrrrrr.........heart hurts when it beats......must make it to 125......still have to runnnnn...... 2 lbs to go...........nooo ennerrgyyy....paiiinnnnnnnnn.............mouuutthhh is sooooo dryyyyy.....arggggggggg...cant eat till 830am tomorow .........have to wake up at 600am......OMFG MY STOMACH HURST SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTTING WEIGHT IS THE FUCKING WORST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2. why are you doing this?

3. yes, why?

sounds like you have fun?...lol

4. wresling yall, i gotta get down to the 125 weightclass by tommorrow at 830am. no way im doin this next week, moivn up to 130. i dont think its healthy for me to bee this skinny, ill try to post my skinniness in a bit.

5. you gonna have any strength left to wrestle? think i might just bet on the other guy! lol

6. i figured thats what it was..our highschool were state champs for almost 12 years in a row and thats what I remember seeing walking around the school were these skeleton kids. you always could tell and lower class wrestler. well gl.

7. Dont ruin yourself, eat something healthy

8. aahh yes... wrestling just started for me too and in the middle of practice i blew out my knee when someone kicked it on the mat... well ive been out for two weeks and i need to get down to 160... i lost 15 lbs in 6 months and girls are loving it so im 14 right now and 160 is so close so why not my coach wants it and the women folk want it... well actualyl i want the women folk.... and damn im hungry now too all i had today was a burrito.... cutting weight does suck...