I'm 24 and i've never had a gf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 1061569, Mar 22, 2019.

1. I'm growing up as well I am not Peter Pan. I am neither male nor red headed.Plus my name ain't Peter

2. its the kid on the inside that matters

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Well my inside child is immature.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. well mine is too, and you know i guess that might limit my prospects with the college ladies, bc they want mr mature yuppie with good salary

...or do they?

there are a lot of types out there, i bet i can find a wild n crazy gal who is ok with who i am. i hope

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude, just be yourself stop with this whole doubtful ways just take pride in being a human, rock it. If someone doesn't like it then they aren't worth your time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. And no most women want honesty and commitment. Money isn't everything it's nice I'll go be you that but traits of good nature cannot be purchased. You either got them or not .

7. Indeed. nor can a good personality, sense of humor, courage, and raw sex appeal :p

im a taurus so i have plenty of raw sex appeal (pfft), just had to get over the ugly fuckling phase

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Then just get over it. I'm a Sagittarius btw so I'm brutally honest

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. im gettin over it

10. Wow you lookin pretty good here man. :)

11. i'm attractive as fuck!!!

...from the neck down

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I'm still in the ugly phase. However I know how I can fix it.

I need to start doing MMA to raise my self-esteem and unleash that inner anger and build those muscles. And best of all become a stronger more disciplined man.

Then I need to get teeth whiting strips cause I gave up on my teeth looking good. Then just finally shave head and be proud of what I look like well groomed.

The colors grey and black work quite well on me. :)

13. Idk i don't know if i will ever be "attractive" to women, i think my best bet is to grow facial hair honestly

for all my life it was always just "ur too young sorry" even tho i just look younger than i am . drives me fuckin nuts and makes me want to kill something

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I wish I had your problem. I look older. I'm 21 going bald and have a beer gut and man titties.

I need to start working out hardcore I only do running and jogging currently and I used to look even worse I was obese at one point. Now I'm just chubby after all the weight loss.

Now I can grow facial hair but, I have to keep well groomed or else it looks like pubes. Which is why I would advise that if you go that route you should really keep up with it and I mean like shaving at least 3 times a week and trimming the beard every so often.

Cause facial hair can either look fantastic or it can look dirty depending on how you take care of it. Also experiment with the different styles your genes will allow you to grow. Start with the 5 ol clock shadow by not shaving for a few weeks. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. i have shit facial hair but it is slowly starting to come, right now its mostly shitty goatee and sideburns. sexual activity is what contributes (but not necessarily causes, as per genetics) facial hair to grow, so ironically, in order to look like you have had a lot of sex, you either have to have a lot of sex or "help yourself out" a bit until you look like you have had a lot of sex and then its easier.
    i just want some decent burns or a chinstrap and then im good
    or (and easier said than done,, esp for the babyfaced) realize that girls dont give as much of a shit you think about facial hair. i just wish i had more of it so i would look older / more fuckable

• Like Like x 1
  16. when i actually fuck again its gonna be so awesome, assuming my dick still works after smoking so much weed and vaping so much

17. Nigga...

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Dudes.... Women do not like wimpy guys. Be confident and be respectful. Not that I would know

19. Man gotta say I've learned alot here.

23 and never had a gf or got lucky.

20. Late bloomers. I had a gf at 19.