I'm 24 and i've never had a gf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 1061569, Mar 22, 2019.

1. am i really that ugly?

so like I'm 24 years old even though i look like i'm not 24, because like i had some sort of fucked up genetics thing that fucked up me growing, or i smoked too much weed. i didn't even lose my vcard until i was 22 bro. then i had experiences with a few other girls though i seem to attract messed up girls because i'm probably messed up.

now i'm working and in school part time and failing at school because i just get stoned all the time and try to figure out how i can actually get laid in college now that these are young women who actually take themselves seriously. btw i just get blown off as "kid" or "bud" most of the time.

o and i'm 5'6" low 120s

maybe i just need to buck up and DOO it?
    maybe i'm just a bitch?
    maybe i need to smoke more weed (because, one thing i've discovered, it makes me horny, in a time in life when being stressed seems to prevent it?
    maybe i'm very high right now and i should leave

***robert downey joonya Shercock Holmes brain-mode activated**

time to write post: 2 minutes
    time to emotionally detach from post as i go about my day and wonder what kind of shit will be written: 1 hour
    time to realize that seeking validation online is a weak, foolish trend that needs to stop: now
    time to lose my hair on my head and grow more on my face and stop getting carded and actually have young women think i am something other than someone with whom fornicating would be robbing the crade: probably when i'm 30 lol

:thankyou:

&

:goodnight:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. In this day and age with feminists just glancing in their direction is considered sexism youre not un normal its very common nowadays

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. and yet i'm not sure that alone is the real problem. I feel like deep down tbh the girls i am in class with, or many of them, respect very little besides the guy who actually has a little bit of aggression in the pickup or what have you. badassery, if you will. I could do that and i've tried that while high (because it seems to be what feels right while high), with varying results because it's all shittier when you're younger ofc but there is a part of me that always holds back from being overt about shit because it's like "but...what if she thinks....".

thing is, that ALONE is a weaker train of brain power.

it's just easier to act like james bond when you look like james bond, is all.

maybe the solution is to smoke weed and beat my meat until i actually look like james bond / robert pattinson / andrew garfield / etc etc etc and then everything else will be irrelevant
    :hookah:

4. 24???
    motherfucker-you-look-30.jpg

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. i do?

ooohhhhh now i really see what's goin on here. im just gettin older now. i thought i'd be young forever. i was starting to wonder why i just started losing that spring in my step and feeling like crap

weed numbed my brain during adolescence so now i have to teach myself how to actually be confident as an adult. and live with lingering schizoaffective symptoms :cautious:

its probably my state of mind that is fucking me over with the ladies more than anything else

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. You look older then I do & I'm 26 :laughing:

Get on some of the dating apps there's always chicks on there dude :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Believe me. Girls are not the best things. Love is what you want but a gf well it satisfies part of the want but they aren't everything. I want a great gf but I'm also not looking for one. If it's meant to be it'll happen. Not trying to be Debbie Downer here just being Ria Really.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. more than anything I just chase the feeling of when things 'feel right." you can plan and over-analyze and strategize all you want but a lot of the time, unless you're really high, your gut seems to be a good thing to go by.

there's also a time for just losing inhibition and taking chances though. the one good thing about pot is it's helped meditate and gain greater self-awareness imo

9. I know it's easier said than done but just wait and it will come to you when you least expect it.

• Like Like x 3
  10. true. sex alone on the other hand is different and a slightly different though related personal toolbox to getting a gf, imo. it's still self development. part of being a man to me means just wanting to DO. doesnt matter what it is. could be working, making music, girls, thinking different about things, standing out in some way. THAT's what my soul says and i have the sad feeling that going to college or anything doesn't necessarily make shit different in whether you change as a person

the hippies thought sex was good, so idk why the christians now are trying to tell me that me having casual sex or wanting to is evil and i will go to hell. i say nothing is wrong as long as you don't hurt nobody. what do u think?

11. Nope. Believe me. I love sex.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 The Dankmeister, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    first, I think you should get away from the "girlfriend" mindset and decide if RIGHT now you're looking for love or sex.

maybe get out there and have some flings until you get over this "no sex for me" thing and then can shift more to a "okay, now I still want sex, but kinda would like to have a real relationship to build with someone important to me".

I believe in you, Untz.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. self-confidence. that whole shit i just read was just you bashing yourself and not uplifting yourself

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Trust me. Be confident. Love yourself first. It sounds shitty but use your own self first. Love yourself

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dude, you're still young, and, as my grandmother said, "There's a pot for every lid" (Some sort of yiddish saying that gets lost in translation). Anyway, from your picture, it's not your looks keeping you out of the game. You need to start socializing with women, in order to find the right one for you. Join a meetup group, or something like that. Maybe take a one-month break from weed, just to set your goals and get some perspective on life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. also you gotta love yourself before you love somebody else

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

17. Yes exactly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. yeah, this really is step 1 towards a better life in many aspects, very very much so including how others (especially those you hope to be interested in you) perceive you.

I went through a phase in high school of massive confidence boost due to changes I had made in my life for other reasons and began to see things and people around me change. things like getting more active for fun started paying off in other ways. spending more time with my family started to make me enjoy the little things more.

focus on yourself, and maybe get some "just for fun for both people"-sex, if you can.
    really, being confident and talking to people openly and not making certain topics off-limits can do so much of the work for you.

19. It’s Kramer I swear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Read this mate ! - Should make you feel better :) Capture.PNG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1