Illuminati ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlatinumKock, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Secret Society trying to keep their eye on me. :eek:

2. Bugs bunny is their leader

3. The twist is that you're the leader of the Illuminati but the real twist is that you're actually a cyborg.

4. :confused: same shit my mom told me.

5. you sir,are a complete twit, no offense, the fact that a secret society exists is plainly and utterly bombardment ethnocentric,yes that is a word. as far as mum goes,maybe she is right. But no such thing as illuminati exists. :wave:

6. I'm the leader... send me money... or ill do things, and such.

7. The fact that you used bombardment and ethnocentric, you are absolutely half right right. But that fact that you used twit, makes you a cunt, so... I don't know what to believe :p

8. Not sure about the illuminati, but there are definitely secret societies out there and I'm sure a lot of them are corrupt.
    George Bush Sr. and Jr. were both part of The Skull and Bones secret society at Yale and when quizzed about them in interview Jr. stated that he "wasn't allowed to talk about it". So, I dunno, it's pretty shady.

I don't think the illuminati are coming through my windows, snatching my income tax though :p

9. you should believe what I have told you, for you are lost in the sea,with no map or compass. bloody wanker thinks he knows a little something about the illuminati, wikipedia and youtube won't save you now :(

10. A bunch of dudes in a club called Skull and Bones sounds gay to me. Maybe that's why they can't talk about it?

11. lol thats gay

12. Haha, that could be a reason too I guess. Good point.
    :D

13. Guy behind Cheney - "Why is Cheney grabbing that guys penis?"

14. They're all very friendly in the illuminati, you see?
    Very friendly.

15. Lmfao

16. very kool, Ass Rammer :p

17. I see you didn't reply back, very good :)