Illuminati?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by whats_marihuana, Apr 16, 2010.

1. I was just reading up about the Illuminati, and successful musical artists supposedly belonging to the cult, i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this subject and could break it down for us.

tupac, eminem, jay-z

anyone?

2. thank you, lol, that was pretty good, but I already tried that, and I was hoping I could talk to someone a little more... personally? not to sound creeper, I just mean that I didn't want a random google rant, but something more specific, and from a "trusted" source.

GC the only place more reliable than google, other than wikipedia. :hello:

3. #4 Raketemensch, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    The Illuminati is a group of individuals that have exist'd roughly since Charlemagne, they pay homage to, and even on some levels 'worship' what are call'd 'Archons' or the 'Rulers of this World'.
    there is a very dark, long discussion with be had to one who wills it.

And no, Tupac, Jay-Z and Eminem have absolutely nothing to do with Illuminati goings-on...the idea is actually pretty laughable.

4. hahah conspiracy and stoners go hand in hand lol.

heres some conspiracy stuff ive heard

one sesh i herd that the illuminati has been putting flouride in our water for ages so to slow our brains from evolving. and that they have something to do with the peaces of eden. aka the wholy grain, the legend that there are 7 scattered around the globe.

that theres only a few known to exist and give the weilder extrordinary powers. its believed that jesus had a piece of eden at one time, so did hitler, and budda and many others. that the pieces of eden can be used for good or bad. something interesting - if youve herd the story of cain and able in the bible, that cain killed his brother. its thought that after he did this that he made a deal with the devil that the devil would give cain power if he killed holders of eden. its interesting because in some of the paintings of cain beating people the people cain was beating were reaching for something. pieces of eden?

and the illuminati are trying to gain 3 pieces so to gain controll of earth and have remained neutral from quite a while back.

5. tupac, eminem, jay-z in the illuminati? doubt it. they would want people with political ties. LOL

6. you should look into the bildebegers group. if your into theories and what not. there are alot of organizations that are surrounded by "gray area". the illuminati is one of them.

7. I don't like the term Illuminati, but there are definitely "elite" people who network with each other to futher their own illegal (and legal) agendas. The system is there, it's human nature for those in control to exploit it for their own benefit.

I don't think that there is a secret society of people following a plan hundreds of years in the making to enslave the entire human race.

I do think that global bankers, businessmen and politicians exploit the rest of us in a megalomaniac way while using the media and fear to keep the veil over our eyes.

I don't believe Jay-Z or Eminem are involved in any way.

8. No secret handshakes, just the strong exploiting the weak in various arena's. Same as always.

Try to become the strong. If you want to be a Chomsky 2.0 or something, try to change the game.

Good luck.

[​IMG]

9. this guy will tell you the story lol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI]YouTube - ILLUMINATI, MUSIC INDUSTRY AND WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED (PART 1)[/ame]

10. you can message me i've looked into it quite a bit

11. Can we get Dale Gribble in here, please?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZLSQEWfnw]YouTube - Dale Gribble Shi Shaw #5[/ame]

12. so what'll it be, the red blue or the blue one..

13. Play Assasins creed 2 dude,not saying its real whatsoever but it was very interesting if you actually get into all of it and read everything.

14. thanks alot for the info guys! :]

15. It's not the Illuminati we need to worry our thoughts with.

It's the Bilderberg Group we need to worry about.

16. Exactly what I told the last guy who asked about the Illuminati. I demand discussion of the Bilderbergers.

17. its a group of elite politicians, business owners, rich people, just generally people who ahve a lot of influence. they hold secret meetings every year.

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia