Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illuminati ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kor3anboy, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Do you have an opinion/comment on the subject of Illuminati and Freemasonry? If so, please share :) Btw, I'm baked off of some no-name dank!

2. What's your opinion on the bildebergers??? Thats the real question.

3. Never heard of 'em. I'll research it right now haha!

4. they exist, just not anything how conspiracy theorist make them online

5. I believe they exist.

Bush and John Kerry didn't deny the Skull and Bones, they just sort of joked about it.

Ever heard of the Bohemiam Grove? It's the freakiest shit i've ever seen, even a politician confirmed it's existance, and said he goes there yearly. Our so called leaders go in the middle of a forest in norther california, and gather together for a party/ritual play they perform. Fucked up shit.

6. the Freemasons sounds cool, i just read a Dan Brown book that had them in it.

Evil :smoke:

7. look up "behold a pale horse" see if you can find anything on it. if anyone has heard of it, you should share your info.