Illuminati backwards (itanimulli).com leads to NSA website

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 4, 2013.

1. First of all i want to say I DO NOT beleive in the illuminati and i find it a ridiculous theory, that said i find it weird that itanimulli.com leads to the NSA website, somebody probably just bought the website and linked it to NSA but still its weird no one took it down.

2. Crazy shit.

3. ehhh....thats all i have to say bout that lol

4. Somebody just bought the domain and made it redirect there. Been like that for a long time.

5. no such agency? interesting. all posters posting here, will have their ip traced, and all info stored in the t word database :laughing:

6. Again i know the illuminati doesnt exist but i found it weird it still redirects there

7. I never understood why, if the Illuminati was real, they'd leave little clues to them being real fuckin everywhere...

8. This.Its been around for a good bit

9. The illuminati did exist at one point

Now,

I believe its a mix of Freemasons and Skull and Bones running the show.

The illuminati was known to have branched from masonry.

Regardless,

What you stumbled on could be just some dude or it could be someone with connections.

It is known that the illuminati loved ambigrams or however you spell that

10. Denver airport has a huge mural with completely obvious illuminati symbolism. Has people getting killed on it and shit. Totally blatantly obvious and undeniable. Go look.

What about the aurora Colorado shooting during the batman movie which inside of it shows the town sandy hook as the only clearly legible words on the map. Then what happens a few months later. "Oh just the next largest mass shooting in American history" at sandy hook.

11. Wild, and to think I drove past the NSA yesterday and 2+2 equals 4, and 7 plus 14 is 21, and chimps are 99% similar to humans. Crazy world.

12. Those Reptilian bastards.

13. I just never really understood what they get from putting signs out there like that, what do they gain?

14. [quote name='"Dynamics"']

I just never really understood what they get from putting signs out there like that, what do they gain?[/quote]

Subliminal possibly

15. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']

Denver airport has a huge mural with completely obvious illuminati symbolism. Has people getting killed on it and shit. Totally blatantly obvious and undeniable. Go look.

What about the aurora Colorado shooting during the batman movie which inside of it shows the town sandy hook as the only clearly legible words on the map. Then what happens a few months later. "Oh just the next largest mass shooting in American history" at sandy hook.[/quote]

Dude those 2 shootings were linked numerous ways. But I'm not trying to derail this thread so I'll leave it at that

16. I know. That's the scary part.

17. I had no idea about that mural. That is some freaky stuff..

18. For all you of taking this seriously...

[​IMG]

19. Taking what seriously? The website thing or the fact that the illuminati exists?