Illuminati and the Government...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sonterp, Mar 26, 2013.

1. So I don't understand if the illuminati is real or if thats even its name, but if Lil Wayne and many "illuminati" rappers smoke weed if it is supposed to help you see differently or idk its just strange.... I think they may be trying to trick us because Lil Wayne and those act like fucking idiots so what if they are trying to give weed a bad image?

Tell me your opinions. And I like the community here how when if we went on yahoo answers or some shit they would all give bullshit and start ranting about weed or illuminati.

Blaze up! :smoking:

2. If anything they are trying to give weed a good image with famous icons smoking, since kids look up to rappers like; Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, etc. The record company tells them how to dress, how to sing, what lyrics to preform, what to say, how to address the media. Everything is planned out, and has a outcome which the record deal prefers.

Illuminati is true, whether you believe it or not..

3. Its like the force mon like luke and darth vader they both have lightsabers

4. they're not illuminati rappers lol they're "puppets".. Basically when they sign a contract they have to do what they are told or their image is ruined in the media and they will either be killed or put in jail. That's why you hear many artists saying they "sold their soul to the devil" it's just a metaphor.... but not really

5. This is my understanding of it. I can't watch many music videos anymore without seeing an eye, baphlomet or some other symbolism somewhere in the video. Although, many people tie the illuminati in with worshiping Satan, when it starts getting into all the religious stuff I just find myself confused. I'm not religious in any way, so maybe that has something to do with it.

But I would also say " they " would be trying to give cannabis and other scheduled drugs a good light.

6. until we find out who is really behind the government and we can picture it, then can we answer any of these questions, it's like the government have become gods to us.

7. Illuminati uses rappers, like Wayne, Drake, and Jay-Z, to influence people's thinking. Rappers are paid to release music that is riddled with violence, sex, drugs, and money in order to influence the masses towards this ideology.Why? Imo, I think they promote this culture of weed, sex, money, and violence in order to create criminals for the Prison Industrial Complex (PIC). Mainstream rap music is promoting a way for people to gain success, money, respect, and fame through illegal means that go against the middle-class morals of working hard and going to school. I mean, look at gangsta rap in the 90's. A lot of those guys, like Jay-Z, Snoop, Dre, BIG, and Eazy-E all had ties in gangs, drugs, and violence. These illegal means usually target the poor who feel alienated in our society.

A good example of this is Jay-Z. Jay-Z grew up in the projects in Brooklyn to a single mother and no father figure. He ended up in the crack game, dealing weight. Through that time in the game, he gained enough profits from his drug business to record and produce an album. And, if you listen to that first Jay-Z album, then you know that Jay-Z was real. He rapped about all his struggles and his life in the streets. He even raps about Illuminati (D'evils, which is Devils). Now all Jay-Z raps about is how rich he is, drugs, and the women he's fucked. How does one go to rapping about all this injustice and oppression, to rapping about stupid shit like being in Forbes Magazine? It doesn't make any sense, except when you look at the money. Money changed Jay-Z for the worst, and now he is just a puppet.

8. What people call the Illumined Ones is what I call the Managers for they are no way enlightened.People say they formed in the 1700's,and I say they have been dumbing down mankind for over 12,000 years.There tools of thought control,and division are religion,politics,Hollywood to name a few.

The Managers were the priest class or serpent cults going back into prehistory when Earth was a source of raw materials for a humanoid alien race called the Annunaki.The Annunaki manipulated the upright walking hominid's DNA making a slave class (us),and
    made a manager class (Mati).The Annunaki left before a worldwide catastrophe occured that inspired the Biblical flood mythos.The managers took there knowledge of astronomy,sexual reproduction,hyperspace knowledge,and kept it hidden in an OCD like fashion that let's them continue there control over us.

Every time someone falls for the mindclasp of religion,or even gets distracted by hip hop
    B.S. they are only playing into the Managers hands for there ego is deserved by people who do not stop,and think.

Here is an informative,and fun playlist that will get one open to thinking.MJ is good in moderation,but once people start to worship anything then they are going against our true mission here.

There are more worlds in our visible universe than there are grains of sand on the entire Earths beaches.The managers goals are to keep us here on this world,and keep us dumb down slaves for this has been there duty for a very very long time.

X&Y Files.......Check it out.Take your time.What you glean to be true please pass it on.

X&Y Files (Granules of the Hyperverse) - YouTube

Thanks......................................Our destiny is being swatted down.

9. The reason why they use all that symbolism and make hand gestures is this and only this. It gets you to watch their vi\deos. They know people are gonna see this shit and be omg illuminati since increasing views of all their videos.
    Oh and Lil Wayne and a few of those rappers stated arent told shit by a record label. Because they own their own record labels.

10. Why are these symbols in regular nonhip hop shows aswell?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCf83g4NcYs]Star Sight (OCD Prime Directive of the Managers) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Katt Williams is next...
    [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGESSNAXxes]Illuminati Rituals & The Consequence - YouTube[/ame]

12. I dont believe that last part is true. Pretty sure they do have their own label but its under the bigger label.

---------------_
    Illuminati is the dumbest name to me now. Its such a broad term. Isnt it the 13 royal families/bloodlines running shit?

Basically the ones with all the money. They run the banks, media, politics, religion...

I dont know what to believe anymore.

13. the hell is with this alien shit? I was asking about the illuminati not aliens... oh well but I think it involves more... Mind control a.k.a Monarch Program... I will explain. Also I dumbed down the question so I wouldn't have to deal with illuminati is fake! shit... but I think the illuminati are hiding something more secret that only 1/1000 people know about, it is where they take control of the mind to manipulate people to do their will and like sandy hook and 9/11, They we caused by programmed people to do the deed then kill themselves.

Whats even worse is people are lying about Russia, (50/50 North Korea),and finally Cuba (where tupac is supposed to be). Now they are not under control of the program and are resisting it so the media (big shock) is making it look evil and horrible . But what they are doing is to cover up the Monarch program with the illuminati and yes they are heavy satan worshipers that part is true but even the puppets don't know they are being MIND controlled. Well Eminem does and he is going to be killed on the 20th next month if I am correct. Brittany Spears is under heavy mind control, along with nearly every illuminati rapper. And there are many facilities including Area 51 and Boulder, Colorado but I can't show you them because the website got blocked by the government and a diff one explaining them... Its true. And you probably should NOT read this while you are high or you might get paranoid .

And last of all I hope God gives mercy on them for all the Satan worship when they are under mind control. and don't try to deprogram a person if you see one (they act like normal people in public but do the candle thing with the pentagram and do evil acts and if you try to deprogram one may go suicide...

14. Satanism is just a made up cover for the Mati Managers passion on astronomy,for it was one of there jobs in prehistory.Baphomet is just bullcrap aswell.

The ancient greeks seen the Pentagram as a symbol of good fortune.Then the symbol morphed into the 5 wounds of Jesus,then it was turned upside down for occultism symbolism.The Pentagram is actually the orbit,and retrograde of Venus.Venus was first personified by the Sumerian goddess Inanna,and her mythological journey to the underworld mimics the planet Venus.

If you are going to concentrate on celeb B.S. then you are just treading water on the truth,and that is what the Mati Managers want.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFSiCHsl1bE]Pentagram and Baphomet of B.S. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFDBeTdPKig]The Pentagram of Venus - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone that wants to see what is really going on please view my playlist ....thanks

X&Y Files (Granules of the Hyperverse) - YouTube

15. Rappers using MJ to gain a higher consciousness? Pfffffft yeah that's why they smoke it.

16. Eminem is gonna die this 4/20?

Worst 4/20 ever. And I was looking forward to his new album.

17. Felipe Coronel said that before rap got super huge (like in the late 80's), there was a 'memo' sent out that said it was supposed to be a very "destructive" genre. Well, it kind of is now.

18. Do people actually believe this bullshit

19. I think the first Sentence or "Point" made is the only close to accurate thing said...The whole annunaki crap is ONE MANS SUPPOSED TRANSLATION.
    Fuck all that noise. Have you ever watched how ancient texts are translated? It is mind-numbingly simplistic. I watched something about translations recently that made me wonder about them...
    Example: Hieroglyphs of an Eye, then one next to it with an animal with antlers, "supposedly" would apparently translate as "Idea" To modern eyes. That to me seems just a tad toooo simple. Imagine the possibilities for flaw, misinterpretation, shit it is endless...

I can and will agree that A, they were actually banded together in the 1700 and called the Illuminati. Disbanded around the same time (shortly there after) if I remember correctly.. And B, I also believe they stem from an idea that has been around for a long time, but Idk about 12,000 years. Maybe so?

I just hate how all of this crap is LUMPED together, as one huge disgustingly confusing cluster-fuck of insanity. When you mix legitimate stuff with shit, it's all covered in shit after that....