Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vert129, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Post Your good ass buds if you live in Illinois give us the strain and area of Illinois you live in ( north central south) don't be too specific on area. I wanna see what kinda bud is in Illinois .

2. Post it . Im curious of what people pick up .

3. can you post a picture of what you get Vert129 who might not even be from illinois? because im curious of what you pick up :)

4. no problem. northern illinois
    purple kush

Attached Files:

5. Haha to be honest I don't have any . My town is dry I just wanna see what kinda bud is around the state. I so live in northern Illinois though

6. Yeah lets just say this. Fail! maybe you will think through you plan of attack a little better next time :)

7. Fail what? Chillout

8. You remember those rules you read when you signed up yesterday? :)

9. No. Which one did I break ? I've done nothing wrong

10. No and which rule did I break huh?

11. "Some nice ass buds I'm looking for some good bud in the 815 If anyone has the hook up hit me up"- want to fill in who wrote this?
    Let me do it first.....
    Vert129 :)

12. Pretty sure I apologized for that. Nbd :)

13. NBD? I don't understand.
    Quote me.. "Like give up, its me, I win you lose." :)

14. wth is your problem just wanted to see some bud from illinois

15. THEN BUY SOME!!!!

lol just fucking with ya bro but generally when you start a thread asking to see others bud you post your OWN bud first.
    for future reference.

16. I don't remember seeing that.

17. well then maybe you should go find the thread it's in if you really want to see it :)