Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois medical card wait

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jokerwild, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Got told today my card is at printers that i have been approved just waiting for them to print and send it. She said can take 14 days but she is not sure when it got sent to printers. So pretty much by end of the month but any day!

2. Anyone who lives here knows Illinois will never get its shit together.That's awesome that your card is coming. I sent my application in in mid-December and, after having my fingerprints rejected twice, got my card just before 4/20.

3. Hoping this is my card as of today its been 142 days dec 30th is when i did my application.

Attached Files:

4. Best of luck, I hope you get your card today and your long wait is over. Just a heads up, you may want to black out your address if that is you, some people online can start doing malicious crap with just a name and address so best to be safe

5. Application done Dec 30th 2017
    Application received Feb 28th 2018
    Application approved May 10th 2018
    Card recived May 21st 2018

Attached Files:

6. Want to warn everyone and give you names of the people to avoid when you get your application done. Lori Moretti laura Moretti Lia Moretti Eric Arndt.
    They mishandle applications please warn others about them as well reported them and hope other that have been effected by there misconduct will to lets shut these people down they dont care about patients its about money to them and only money. These are who to avoid look at the pictures i attach. Remember i did my application Dec 30th 2017 didnt recevie card for 142 days on May 21 2018. Btw idph said the put white out on my application on the dates along with other patients applications. Just want everyone to know the facts. You decide if you want to risk it or not but want to help as many people avoid what i went through.

Attached Files:

7. Yes

8. Beware of these people and these companies Eric Arndt Lia Moretti from CannaMed Outreach and Laura Moretti /lori Moretti
    Hi everyone I just wanted to post about a company calling themselves Medical Cannabis Community Outreach - This company has been impersonating MCO for a year now. A lot of patients are complaining and claiming that this company bounced checks to IDPH, MCO has had to get an attorney involved to stop this fake company from using their name as people are confusing the reputable company Medical Cannabis Outreach with this shady outfit out of Addison, Illinois calling themselves Medical Cannabis Community Outreach or CannaMed Outreach. I just wanted to let everyone know so they dont get taken advantage of. Always make sure its a legit company and that they have had no issues these companies have been reported but i am still worried they are doing business i want to warn everyone and maie it known we as patients will not allow this
    ERIC Arndt record this is who runs CannaMed Outreach just so you all know he has still not given me a refund and uts been 3 weeks.
    Assault
    Criminal Damage to Property
    Retail Theft
    Felony Damage to School Property
    Felony Possession and Use of Firearm W/O FOID
    Criminal Tresspass to Vehicles
    Aggravated Unlawful Use of Weapon on Person
    Unlawful Use of Weapond by Convicted Felons
    Resisting Arrest and Obstructing Officers

Those are just some of the charges that exist for him. There's probably more, but that's just for lombard and addison. Who knows where else they've been convicted.

These people are actual known criminals.

Attached Files:

9. Thank you very much for the info. This was incredibly helpful for me as I just sent in my application via mail with all required information. I greatly appreciate the heads up with these nefarious practices.

Greatly appreciated.
    bk you