Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois medical card wait

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jokerwild, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Hey I was just wondering how long it takes to receive your medical card in the mail I sent it online but can't find anything telling me the average wait people are having in 2017.

Thanks,

2. Did you really check on line? This was second hit on a google search..I am in Nevada...last year, wait times were over 60days...now it happens the same day! :) ILL., will get their act together, just takes a bit for gov'ts to figure it all out..
    How to Check Your Illinois Medical Cannabis Card Status MCC Dispensary

3. #3 Jenae, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    So from what i understand is the state is saying they dont have my application because they are behind over 60 days.Mine got sent the first week of January and they are saying they never recived. I resent again Feb 5th . They are still saying they never recived it. They have my doctors paperwork . Very fusterating anyone else send there the end of Dec or early Jan having same issue.

UPDATE: CannaMed OutReach didnt send like they said and put a different date on my application. They put white out on the dates and changed them.
    They lied to me over and over and have refused to refund me after they fucked up.

They have told me it was idph and then tried to make me feel bad for checking on my application telling me to not contact them and my application is being investigated because i called to check on it. Which was a lie they just wanted me to stop asking about it.

Do not go to CannaMed OutReach they lie Eric Arndt is the one who lied to me over and over

So far been waiting 130 day and had to pay for prints twice so paid $75 for CannMed Outreach to send in and make sure application was properly done. Which they got paid but they didnt make sure application was properly done because i wouldnt have had to redo my prints if they had. Which cost me $60

So CannaMed Outreach has not only cost me $135 but they added over 60 plus days to my application i should have had my card months ago but because of them i am still waiting.

If you know anyone else that has had same thing or similar due to them please reach out to me. I want the company shut down and money refunded to everyone they fucked with by nit doing job properly

I am reporting to the illinois attorney general i have reported to BBB and other people but think thats the next step since they refuse to make things right.

Below are screen shots of the companies facebook and text messages they sent and email that idph sent me.

Everything Eric Arndt told me idph told me was a lie. Beware of them. Also laura moretti Lori Moretti and Lia moretti they are all related

Attached Files:

4. It took me just under 90 days to get mine one year ago. Just be patient and try not to think about the wait.

5. They found my application yesterday sent me a email saying they recived my application and it will be produced in the order it was recived. So hoping I'll get my card soon hope before April

6. #6 Jenae, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    I will post when i receive my card. Application submitted 12-30-17 with 3rd party CannaMedOutreach. Application received @idph 2/28/2018 60 days past when they should have received it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are the cards even worth it?

8. If you're a medical patient then yes. For me only certain strains work.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So someone who sent in application on dec 18th got their card today so it's moving along it's at the end of Dec now so I'm assuming by 4-20 everyone from Dec should have card or first week in April

• Like Like x 1
  10. I sent mine in the 22nd of December 2017 and my check cashed the 8th of March. I'm hoping any day now.

11. You don't happen to know when their check cashed do you?

12. Never mind I just did l got mine today

• Like Like x 2
  13. I sent mine last week.... How long do you think it will take to get mine??

14. Also have another question can you go to the dispensary the day you get your card?

15. Man, y'all getting these cards are so lucky. I have like 5 of the qualifying conditions on the list yet I cannot apply due to a criminal record. *smh* muuuuthafucka... another tiny ball and chain due to my checkered past. *sigh* It's my own damn fault though so I can't be too salty.

16. Black dont worry if your in ILLINOIS we should get recreational in 2019 sometime

• Like Like x 1
  17. @JonNascar I'm in Chicago. I'm hoping so much for it. I'll be growing my maximum 5 plants (or whatever it will be) at ALL TIMES and regularly visiting dispensaries. Plus our city needs so much repair we need every tax dollar available that people like tourists are willing to fork over.

We need help in the infrastructure department so direly. Every highway needs to be wider, every train faster, every bus in a lane of it's own. More divy stations. More bikeways. Better computerized traffic management. Literally EVERYTHING. Maybe we'll land Amazon too and that empty ass Block 37 superstation that cost us 400m will go to use.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Your lucky you know how to grow... I would try but hear of so many people having problems with the finished product not being what they want. Order some seeds online.

19. I grow on/off in my spare time and when my walk in closets aren't so full of shit but I can still get a ticket for it. Anyone can grow, seriously.

Idgaf. I grew when it was straight up a felony. Fuck the poe lease. Deez nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Were you able to go to the dispensary the day you got your card?? Or do you have to see your doctor after that