Illinois limits for out of staters

Discussion in 'General' started by Markari, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Hi all, Can anyone fill me in on if the limit in Illinois for sales is still 15g for out of state? Someone told me there is a two oz. per transaction limit but I can’t find anything about that. Or, if it is easier to purchase in any other legal state around KY? I hate paying the $300-$400/oz, but it wouldn’t be worth it to return from the drive with 15g. I’m thinking more like 6 oz to be economically feasible. Any help or pointers to web info would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. google it.
    15g
    30g if in state.

2 ounces sounds like medical card.
    you could hit every pot shop,but if a cop pulls you over...felony.
    6 ounces,gotta be trafficking.

3. If you go to Michigan, the bud is cheaper there, but it is a long drive. I heard of someone giving them a nice "tip" in order to buy more over the limit. But they know this guy, he has been a customer for years. Bud is not the only thing you can buy. 15 gram limit in Illinois on bud, 250mg edibles, and 2500mg concentrates. You can buy all of that at once. I called a dispensary in Harrisburg and that's is what they told me.

4. Have you looked at prices in Illinois? I live here and they are horrible. I hate the dispensaries here. Unfortunately I dont know the limits, but they wont sell me over an ounce so I would assume it's half that for out of staters

5. most states it's an ounce.
    some are 2 ounce.
    they can't sell more then your allowed to carry.:p
    :cop:

6. You know i believe this is a common misconception when talking about the illinois pricing. So after shopping in il. And shopping in michigan what i find is il. Has higher standards for what can be sold.(regulations) After trying many products in different price ranges it seems to me that if you want the quality of product you get in il. Then you are going to pay the same price in michigan. All the cheap concentrates seem like they are stripped of all terpenes budder sugar doesnt matter they all look the same. Now if you are looking for flower they have 100-200 dollar oz that are well worth the drive. Also in michigan you can just go to multiple dispensaries and get over the limit by doing so. well i kind of went off on a rant here. Hahaha

7. Thanks everyone. Looks like at least another year of growing. I like to grow except for all of the time I use/lose in doing so the right way. And being a retired senior citizen that’s one commodity that is becoming more precious to me as time goes on. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that all of the politicians can pull their heads out of their collective asses and do the right thing.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum