Illadelph triple coil condensor...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by scrantonstoner, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ^^ no need for an attitude he was just stating his opnion. you seem like the asshole here

2. this video pretty much sums up his pathetic pot smokin existence but he has some sick piecesss..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECi7cCro73c&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Merry Christmas Everybody[/ame]

3. that ash catcher is rediculous... illadelph cause above and beyond the call of duty world at war

4. I see nothing pathetic.... If you like his pieces, then you're just as pathetic, only poorer.

What a bitch though... he milked it longer than he could take, anyone who uses a bong on any kind of regular basis should know how much they can take, itt would NOT be hard to avoid coughing with that setup.

5. "bomb ass homies"
    "this how we do" followed by the bird calls and fat person coughing

6. wow. a bunch of guys with ridiculously expensive bongs coughing their lungs up.

aren't bongs like that supposed to make the smoke smoother?

7. What's pathetic? The fact that they're all wearing ''costumes'' for the video, taking rips larger than they can handle, screaming and acting overall retarded, among other things... You can tell that they're a bunch of egotistical jackasses that blow their weed use out of proportion to seem cool. You can tell from watching his videos he thinks coughing IS COOL, and means that you were ''more of a man'' or something for taking a fat ass rip.

8. Where's the facepalm picture when you need it? That bubbler took so long to clear I thought he wasn't hitting it. I like the glass well enough, but damn I haven't seen someone cough like that since a rather inexperienced friend milked my old Roor perc.

9. I went to the shop where that was bought and the guy working told me that kid broke it already.

he also posted shots and stuff up on TC.

I think it was like 3k...

10. thats why you should be able to insure bongs...

11. i want to see the look on the face of someone who breaks that. they would have no clue what to do with it lol.

12. those idiots dont deserve those pieces they are getting to smoke out of. they are tools and are the kind of people i HATE smoking with.

13. lol this always sounded so funny to me cuz, so u call in a claim.

"yeah, me n my buddies we got stoned out of our fuckin noggins..and the bong some how grew legs and walked off my table. NO, seriously! we all saw it happen!"

how often do/would a bong break while sober, compared to not? ;)

i find it almost impossible to find a way to insure something such as a bong.

14. those guys = fail

15. these guys are complete losers! but somehow they manage to buy/steal some amazing glass, i don't get it

16. #36 Mean Streak420, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009

haha what an idiot, I wonder if it broke to the point where its not repairable. it would be nice to see a pic of it

I guess thats why they call him the "illadelphkiller"

17. I wouldn't wish broken glass on anyone, and I'm not hating on this dude like most of the people in this thread. Your not a fagot because you cough off a hit.

I do think its very easy to avoid breaking glass, sometimes accidents happen though and when they do that's it you just hope you can maybe salvage it.

and beachbum why would you assume they stole it?

18. thats the first thikng i noticed

19. thought u guys might be interested in the first couple minutes of this vid... illadelphs just blow my mind
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mklcqe8axl0&feature=related]YouTube - Illadelph Glass Gallery[/ame]

20. i feel like coils are very impressive to people who no little about glass. i was very impressed when i first got into glass. but as i further got into glass i realized they are more of a gimmick and not very practical. i'm not saying that its not good craftsmanship but i would take toro or sg. and as for that guy saying if your not smoking illy your not smoking crap. illy is probably the first glass he's seen that isn't sold at a gas station