Illadelph or elsewhere

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kdeli22, Jan 26, 2011.

1. so going to the lhs tomorrow and dont really know what to get what i have in mind is the SYN mini showerhead or a illadelph beaker bottom or a tct torture chamber.
    opinions please?

2. Hey brotha, just giving some input here: picked up a illadelph straight tube about 5 months ago and havent looked back since, payed 270 and put a luke wilson downstem on it with an illadelph ash catcher. No complaints over here, smooth as can be. Even without the ash catcher it is still smooth and just absolutely crushes you when you really rip on it. Check out your LHS, scope some out, and don't be afraid to ask questions i'm sure youll find something you will like :hello::wave:

Hope this helped. Cheers :)

3. thanks man ya i think i am going to go with the 7mm camo beaker

4. haha hate to make this difficult but i picked up at syn mini shower 2 days ago and the thing is sick!... super smooth, i do wish it was a tad bigger tho... the ily will hold alot more smoke then the syn...

5. that is one sick ass bowl

6. The syn showerhead is your best bet,fuck illadelph. In terms of diffusion,you want the syn Hands down.

7. blasphemy!:eek:

8. i have a lot of shit with plenty of diffusion just ordered a luke wilson 15 arm bub and also got a stemline and 2010BC bub and a bunch of other shit
    i want like a heavy hitter cause i love just taking huge rips and i have a roor beaker but i want to get a nice illy kind of
    but the tct is pretty sick

9. If you don't have a straight tube I think you should pick one up. However I would not suggest picking up an Illadelph when for around the same price you could get a thick ass US Tubes. For plain beakers and straights, NO one can compete with US Tubes.
    [​IMG]

10. Why not get a mgw straight?

11. dont mean to bring you down but im just not really a fan of US tubes, i know they are a good brand but just not really a fan of them

12. Hahaha no worries man you're not bringing me down at all, just trying to suggest the most durable tubes on the market is all.:wave::bongin:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_QVsxdcps8[/ame]

13. oh ya i know US tubes are hella durable but durability isnt really a problem for me i treat my shit like gold.
    and dude mentioning the MGW not a fan of those not really the quality glass that people think it is

14. Same can be said for Illy dude...

15. #16 windowless, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    My Illadelph tube was overpriced and no doubt there's a few things about it that could be improved.

Do I regret buying it? FUCK NO! It looks great, rips great, and puts a smile on my face every time.

It sounds like you want the Illy, so go for it! They're awesome.

[​IMG]

16. i mean maybe but i really dont consider mgw high quality glass as i would illadelph

17. so went in there wanting a 7mm camo beaker and they had that sold out and they were over priced anway at 395 so i worked out a deal for this nice 9mm green glass rasta illy and it fucking rips so happy with this purchase

18. i always try to take the pictures on my apple and i cant ever figure out how to get pictures on here. if anyone would like to give some advice that would be helpful.
    than i would just post all my shit