I'll will never have a number in my contact's list...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Goopus, Apr 21, 2011.

1. labeled Dad. Never have, never will. He killed himself when I was a baby.

Shit.

It's the little things like that that rip into your heart and make you realize that maybe it is a big heart... but it's a big big empty place.

EDIT: Epic fuckup in the thread title. Just wanted to point it out before keyboard warriors stepped forward.

2. You can edit it . But sorry bro \t . I feel ur pain .

3. why did you feel it was necessary to tell everyone here on the internet that your father killed himself many, many years ago...

4. Honestly man, I feel for you and all, but sometimes its better to reminisce on the good times you know?

5. I hate it when I have little moments like that, out of the blue, that make me depressed as fuck. It's especially bad when you think of a friend for some reason, and think "Next time I see him, I'm gonna..." Then you realize that he killed himself two months ago :(

6. Pretty emotional for someone who has the following in his sig:

7. "Don't worry bout a thing, cuz every little thing's gonna be alright" :)

8. it's probably for the same kind of reasons EVERY person posts EVERY thread for.. attention

EDIT:
    i feel for you OP, suicide is wack. My cousin a few years ago as well, shit was horrible.

9. what happens if you meet a guy named "Dad" and you become friends with him?

Goopus: sorry man, I just can't add you to my contacts
    Dad: why not, bro?
    Goopus: well....theres this thread.....
    Dad: :confused:

10. Well I just posted the thread sorta on a whim, that's usually why I post my threads. I really don't care for attention because at least half the time the attention is of the variety that's currently in this thread.

11. I feel you maan. My "dad" left my mom after I was born. It never really bothered me, but one day I was in like, seventh grade, walking home from school and I saw some dude teaching his kid who was 5 or 6 how to play basketball. It just made me feel like I've missed and gonna continue missing a huge part of life.

Doesnt bother me at all anymore though, I like who I became haha.

12. Good advice

13. scum..

14. it sucks man but obviously he didnt want to be a part of ur life.

all u can do is live ur life and be a better father than he was.

15. That's what I worry about. Everyone tells me I'm just like my dad and expect that to be a comfort to me. He fucking killed himself and abandoned his family. I don't wanna be like him. I don't want my son to grow up with nothing but hate in his heart.

16. maybe he just ran off and your mom said he killed himself...he might not be dead

17. I detect an average hollywood film plot being made here

18. dude its been made, it's called The Waterboy :laughing:

"we be like Tiger Woods and his daddy!"

19. #19 Mary J Mistress, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I hear that. I post threads cuz I have stuff on my mind. Like writing a letter but not sending it. Idk. Just gotta get it out of my head. And some of you guys on here are colossal asses. If you don't like people talking about how they feel sad or lonely or what the fuck ever then just don't read it. Its like I have this thing inside my head that allows my body to do just about whatever the fuck I want it to. Like read or not read something. Woah...