Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'll spend my last high on...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cyberkast420, Mar 14, 2013.

1. #1 Cyberkast420, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Choose only one:

Say that you're quitting smoking for a while, either it's a T-break or having a test coming or w/e could force you to do so. Your last high for a long time... what would you spend it on..? :confused:

Besides the poll... you can tell us whatever you would do.. either a specific way of smoking your last grass or even the amount you'd smoke. Limit-free discussion!

2. What would you spend your last high on? lol dude wtf does that mean, but just smoke like a gram of dank to the face and it'll be a memorable high before the break for sure

3. Id probably get too stoned to think of what to do

4. Get an eighth and pack you some fat bong rips, smoke the whole eighth by yourself in one sitting you'll pass out and wake up with memories from when you was a toddler haha.

Or better yet, get an eighth, roll the entire eighth in an extension cord L and smoke that shit to the face. $50 cigar ftw. :smoking:

5. do you mean, what strain i'd spend it on?
    or what i'd do for my last high?

uhmmm

if it was a strain, i'd choose some super silver haze, or some purple urkle

but if i had to choose how,
    i'd definatly have like 10 perfectly rolled 1g doobies lined up to smoke to myself that day.

6. definitely pick up an eighth and smoke it all in a session, roll a nice blunt, 2 smaller joints, and the rest in the bong. get super baked and just go outside for a walk and go hang out with people. good way to start off a t-break

7. I'm spending it on food right now. lol

8. What's the special today?! :D

9. Well my last high for my quitting was shit got kinda loosened up probably did not count as high.

10. If I could choose anything I'd have a big blunt on a boat with my friends then go wakeboarding haha
    Realistically at this time of year is probably spend it at the food court just to gain weight.

11. For oral surgery. I fnnnn hate big ass needles.

This time out I'm gonna say no to the laughing gas while high... Shit isn't funny..