I'll post my story, too.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Thanks if anything just add numbers at the beginning and end of each update and the story is very good

2. Well, I'm updating it right now - I'll reply when I'm done. I mean, if you reply again - If not, I'll just edit this post. By the way.. classes? Like.. what kind? I get your meaning but what KIND of classes? Like.. college classes or something or what?

:smoke:[/QUOTE]

I think you could easily be a writer but you should definitely take some classes on it maybe at a college or a junior college just to learn about new styles of writings and learn more about being a professional writer.

3. I made a new post for the new update. :> I guess I'll do that when the posts get too lengthy? Would that be alright?

I think you could easily be a writer but you should definitely take some classes on it maybe at a college or a junior college just to learn about new styles of writings and learn more about being a professional writer.[/QUOTE]

That.. sounds like a very good idea. Wow, this is overwhelming. Um, I have an oppurtunity - and the college I could go to has classes for writing! (I'm not going to say any of this is even possible yet though until it happens.)

4. I got a suggestion for your site. You should have a link at the bottom of the main page that leads to the next part of the story. I didn't notice it was a new entry so it took me like 10 minutes of refreshing to realize it was updated already lol. Thanks for the update.

5. It would just lead to the top, that's where all the new entries go. I want my own site... It would be so much better. x.x What did you think of the update, man? I'm going to add more after this movie.

6. [quote name='"ParanoidAtBest"']

I made a new post for the new update. :> I guess I'll do that when the posts get too lengthy? Would that be alright?

I think you could easily be a writer but you should definitely take some classes on it maybe at a college or a junior college just to learn about new styles of writings and learn more about being a professional writer.[/quote]

That.. sounds like a very good idea. Wow, this is overwhelming. Um, I have an oppurtunity - and the college I could go to has classes for writing! (I'm not going to say any of this is even possible yet though until it happens.)[/QUOTE]

Its absolutely possible all you have to do is take the classes and pay attention,do the work and learn a few things. Being a writer is easy because anyone can do it, the hard part is finding a publisher but since your writings are very good you would find one eventually. Right after i made that post i checked to see if you updated but you didnt and then i refreshed and there it was, The update was short and didn't have a lot of interesting things in it but i know not every day in your life had to of been interesting so don't worry. I hate only reading small bits at a time so im probably going to stop reading for a month and come back and catch up on everything. Good luck on your next updates!

7. I somewhat agree with nnunes that this update was a little slow, but also like he said, you can't have something exciting happening every second of your life. This update gave more information about the story, which is never a bad thing. how much of that movie is left? lol

8. Its absolutely possible all you have to do is take the classes and pay attention,do the work and learn a few things. Being a writer is easy because anyone can do it, the hard part is finding a publisher but since your writings are very good you would find one eventually. Right after i made that post i checked to see if you updated but you didnt and then i refreshed and there it was, The update was short and didn't have a lot of interesting things in it but i know not every day in your life had to of been interesting so don't worry. I hate only reading small bits at a time so im probably going to stop reading for a month and come back and catch up on everything. Good luck on your next updates![/QUOTE]

Thanks, man! I'll be sure to do longer updates, but I get brain farts sometimes. x___x

About 30 minutes. :p

9. [quote name='"ParanoidAtBest"']
    Thanks, man! I'll be sure to do longer updates, but I get brain farts sometimes. x___x[/quote]

No worries man, small updates are better than no updates.

10. I updated it again! :>

11. Free bump, take it easy.

12. Thanks, man. I'm about to update it AGAIN.

13. Damn man either this is gonna be a massive update, or you forgot you were gonna update it :p. Eagerly awaiting.

14. I probably forgot. Been kinda high all night, lol.

15. Heh. You should update :D

16. That made me sad, hope your alright man, and did you ever find out was Mark was asking? Confused the hell outta me!

17. I will. :D Do not worry. XD

was Mark was asking?

...Wha? :confused::confused:

18. Been a few days, I'm sure more members will like this. Free bump dude

19. Cheers.. I haven't updated it due to having a few bad days.. I'm thinking of making another thread to get some advice..

20. You can post here I'll help you if I can