I'll post my story, too.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Look for a update in the story in about thirty minutes.

2. Brooo, I just read the whole thing. I like how you write, its very interesting.

3. I really appreciate it! What is interesting about it? By the way, I just did an update.. I love my update.. it's pretty nice. :hello:

4. Theres a lot of raw emotion in what you write man and throughout my life ive had a lot of the same feelings taht you wrote about i just never knew how to say it. Im gunna go read your update right now and bookmark the page :) :hello:

5. but one thing i didnt get is why did Mr. Mayes want you out of the school? and why was everyone giving u mean looks and yelling "fuck you" at u? Sorry if it was in the story and i missed it

6. You'll understand even if just partially once you read the update. Shoot me a PM, I'd love to keep in contact with you, you seem like a real type of person. :smoke:

7. Dude, you got off easy with the psych ward they put you in.

I think you still need some help with "letting go".

8. That's only because I felt like I was manipulating them, and in a sense, I was, considering they were all just nurses in training and shit, other than the social worker. But at the last one, no I didn't.. considerign I was put in a boys home? Haha.

Yes, I do. I agree completely. But I mean - Did you... like the memoir at all? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1

9. I spent almost two months in a psych ward and those fuckers controlled everything we did. Girls couldn't talk to guys, you couldn't chew gum, no outside food, no hair products... it was sweatpants, sleeping and group sessions all the time.

Oh yeah, and we DEFINITELY didn't have a WII to have any kind of fun with.

And the levels thing you had to deal with at the boys home is what we had at the psych ward.... only you were never allowed to leave, they just stopped watching your every move once you were a level 3.

But i did like your story, i enjoy your writing style.... and I'd like to know more about what pushed you over the edge.

10. Well, as I update it you will spiral deeper and deeper into the abyss that is my mind. ;) I'll give you a hint though.. four years of doing nothing caused it.

11. I can relate to your story so much man it's ridiculous. I love your style of writing and am anxious as fuck to read more.

12. All of this attention I have been getting ever sicne posting my memoir is incredible. I've never had so many people to relate to me and like something I've done. It's so fucking amazing! I'm so happy, man. Thank you, so much!

13. That was a great story man.

14. #34 ParanoidAtBest, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011

It's no where near done yet, my friend. Still got two years plus the solution to write.. and the solution has not happened.

Yet.

Edit: My memoir has been updated; I'll add more later. :p

15. I enjoyed the new update keep them coming.

16. I just read the whole thing, a little hard to follow, but still interesting nonetheless. Are you going to explain to use what really happened between you and that baseball player? I'm dying to know :(

17. I don't understand what every one is confused about? Nothing happened between me and the baseball player that I didn't mention..

18. Amazing writing OP. Felt so real and genuine, I got a chill down my spine at one point when you were describing those feelings of romance, I know exactly what you mean. I'm excited to read more, great work!

19. Thanks, man! It means a lot! Well, it felt that way because it is! It's all just memories, man. :hello:

20. I'm not gunna lie, suspense makes me angry. I like the writing it's great but it makes me mad as fuck when you don't explain stuff. You said everybody hated you and wanted you to drop out of school. What did you say to the kid who ran up to you crying saying "why"? What did you say that made everybody including the vice principal hate you?