ILGM Thread (Use this thread for ILGM comments)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AncientAntipodean, May 2, 2018.

1. Don't think forums like it when people make accounts they never plan to use just to review either but that's just my own conspiracy..

If you do plan on sticking around, welcome to GC! The beginners thread is helpful and you should check out growweedeasy.com definately the most recommended grow guide site here

• Like Like x 3
  2. IGLM = Great product, service, delivery time and Customer Service

3. #23 toolzor, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    I have ordered from ILGM twice.
    First order was 10 Northern Lights Autos. Two of them I planted, and are pictured below. They came kind of slow, but I ordered on a Friday night, and they don't ship on the weekends. The two that I planted germed just fine for my first round, I planted two more which died before they broke soil due to MY errors, gave away two of them, which also died due to the other person's errors. I planted two more about three weeks ago, both of which popped as well. So technically had I done everything right from the start, I have had a 100% success rate.

About a month ago I ordered a Purple MixPack which consisted of,
    10x Granddaddy Purp
    10x Purple Kush
    10x Purple Haze

They arrived in less than a week.

So far I have only popped one of each of those about three weeks ago, but germ rate was 100%, pictured below.

Their shipping to germination guarantee is second to none. They guarantee their beans or they will be replaced with no questions asked. I will be ordering 10 White Widow autos (as they have a deal for buy 10 get 10 free) so I will be getting 20 White Widow auto beans for $110.

The only reason to shop anywhere else would be for a strain that ILGM does not have. With which case, it's a gamble.

I am in the states, have had no issues receiving my orders.

Also, I have over 900 posts at this point, how's that for a conspiracy <3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Customer ser vice on point!

No comlaints at all. Every seed I've ever ordered has sprouted and matured with no issues!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ***Sorry it's ILGM

6. Great Seeds and Top Notch Service. I have placed several orders and will definitely place more. Keep up the Great Work ILGM!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. US customer,, good quality seeds!!
    Bought 25 seeds
    20 white widow
    5 golden leaf
    19 germinated properly within 48 hours
    Customer service was great,, I’ll definitely buy more soon!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. What light cycle do I use after seedlings get 1 inch high?

9. I have purchased from other stores and felt ripped off. ILGM.com is the only place that cares to make sure their customers are happy. I wont shop anywhere else!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Seeds always arrive quickly! Great service

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. ilgm is the very best supplier on the web. record delivery to the USA at a fair price and excellent customer support. I paid with cash and you can trust these people completely.fantastic seller!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Ordered 20x WW AF, 20x Jack Herer AF, 20x OGKush AF, 5x NL Autos.
    Delivered in 4 days to the US. Discretely packaged.

Plopped 1x WW, 1x JH, and 1x OGK the day they arrived, they were a half inch tall within 48 hours in peat pellets.

Missed the Skywalker OG buy 10 get 10 special unfortunately but these guys are great, can't praise them enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thanks for the kind words. :hello:
    Keep an eye on the store, we will have more deals coming up as the holidays are approaching! :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. So do you guys think that ILGM is some of the best genetic seeds bc I want to order some but always hold off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

15. Definitely think so. If you have problems between shipping to germination they have your back. Which is more than I can say about other banks that I’ve tried

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. I just had 6 autos not germ from Dutch passion, I never have a problem germ them it's so frustrating bc I did it by the book and nothing

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

17. I just had 6 autos not germ from Dutch passion, I never have a problem germ them it's so frustrating bc I did it by the book and nothing

18. From what I've seen, if that's the case, ILGM would replace them. They are really good about that

• Like Like x 1
  19. I am gonna give them a shot and place a order I have so many beans it is crazy but the is no such thing as too much Genetics, my friend sent me that from Australia so they gotta be killer[​IMG]

20. Haha, my wife and I both promised ourselves we wouldn't make another order, but sometimes their deals are hard to pass up. Pretty much every holiday there is some kind of buy 10 get 10 free deal. Even though I REALLY don't need anymore beans for literally years, there's always something for a sweet deal that I have a hard time passing up.

• Like Like x 2