ILGM Seed Bank & The Vault

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by OGG, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Would just like to say , ordered 3 blueberry Auto's from Ilgm Seed bank right before vacation , when I got back seeds had arrived and all 3 germinated in less than 24hrs In a cup of refrigerator water . They are now under light and enjoying life .

2. I've had luck as well from them with order for Gold Leaf and Pineapple Haze.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Many bad reviews on them I read after ordering but everything seems great , no sign of life yet but it's only day 2 . They all germinated in less than 24hrs though .

4. Also had my order from The Vault arrive today , gotta say was very discreet will defiantly use again .

5. I ordered from them. Waited a month then emailed them as nothing arrived They sent another order out. Got it 2-3 weeks later. So it took a long time. Got one growing now. Taking a while. On day 95 looks good though. Hard to tell about ilgm reviews aren't great. Or too great lol makes me suspicious. I was gonna order again white widows 10 for $55 but gorilla seeds has good prices so thinking about them. I really am kinda thinking they weren't going to send the order on the chance that people wouldn't press the issue because of the nature of the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah some of there reviews are kinda strange but mine arrived in about 2-3 weeks for ILGM. But The Vault is the most professional to me because all three seeds arrived in 5 days discreet and individually package with labels and info on each seed .

• Like Like x 1
  7. My blueberry autos from ILGM are all growing healthy and have been transplanted as of yesterday though .

• Like Like x 1
  8. You in the US? Forgot about vault. Was leaning towards gorilla cause they had dinafem and Dutch passion And I have heard good things about them. Guess when it came down to it ilgm was straight for me. Got seeds about to harvest. Can't complain too much about that.

9. Yehp in the us .

10. USA USA lol. Hate reading all thru a site and they don't mail here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1