ILGM (I love growing marijuana seed bank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by whackyac, Apr 11, 2016.

1. I have heard a lot of bad things about ILGM like they don't send their seeds. I purchased mine two weeks ago and my 3 strawberry kush seeds came in three days ago. Just thought I would let you guys know that they are legit. I germed one of them and currently have it in soil.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have some of there white widow growing now and a couple of the plant have male flowers in the bud. I grower some strawberry kush a couple months ago and some of those did the same thing , but not as bad as white widow. I've grower narvana seeds for a few years and none of those ever have. I can take a picture and show you tomorrow , if you would like.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got my order from ilgm waited over a month. Emailed. Said they'd resend. While operation was weird. A weird phone call so I could authorize payment and shit. Having to email that I didn't get package. I really feel they never sent the package at all the "first" time. If it's confiscated don't u get a letter? I feel they don't send unless u contact again on the chance that you won't bother to follow up. Or not. Hard to really tell when person on other side of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah, they're scam artists for sure. I made two orders a month ago and didn't get them at all. It's been past 20 days. The first order they said to keep waiting and the second order they took my money and can't even track the order. DO NOT order from ILGM. They look legit but they don't deliver.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't use ILGM if you're in Australia. I've waited over 3 months now. Multiple emails and apparent resends but nothing. They said they would refund, but no refund. Maybe it was customs or maybe it was a scam all along.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ⓘ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓡⓓⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓘⓒⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓘ ⓡⓔⓒⓔⓘⓥⓔⓓ ⓑⓞⓣⓗ ⓞⓡⓓⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓘⓝ ⓐ ⓦⓔⓔⓚ ⓞⓡ ⓢⓞ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓜⓐⓨⓑⓔ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓑⓔⓒⓐⓤⓢⓔ ⓘ'ⓜ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓤⓢⓐ

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

7. ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘ ⓓⓞ ⓐⓖⓡⓔⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓝⓐⓝⓝⓔⓡⓢ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓣⓡⓐⓘⓝⓢ

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

8. My ILGM experience: 7 days after paying for the seeds, they were in my hands. 7 days after using ILGM's recommneded germinating process, I have plants 1" tall and 1 set of true leaves.
    They did what I expected them to do, I'm impressed and I'm a soon to be repeat customer.