Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ignore me. Im venting.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joedahoe, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I have Lived just 19 years but sometimes it feels like 119. I have a son and a great girl but my depression gets so bad i just want to close my eyes and never open them. Suicide is so selfish especially with my family, but sometimes i cant help but think thats whats gonna happen. Smoking makes it better, maybe thats why i smoke so much for so long. But i take t breaks and stop usually without side effect. No withdrawl type symptoms and shit. So i cant even blame the weed. Things arent as bad as other peoples not by any means. Its honestly probably a chemical in balance that ive had for a long time. Or family issues. Right now im sober. No big deal. My chest feels invisible, i can feel sadness behind my eyes and have to much to say that i cant. Ive done terrible things in my past. I know that that has some weight on my feelings, but with no real religious ideals i cant "repent" theres no one to say sorry to, no one to put my faith in.
    I cant just put my faith in "god" i want to believe but my life was so full of shit for about 14 years i just cant.

Cant tell anyone else so i thought id tell GC.

2. You're 19. It gets worse

3. Only one answer, smoke and go to 5 guys ASAP

4. 19 with a son, you put yourself in that situation buddy

5. Man your just going trough a rough patch...it gets easier your still a kid man wait it out! Shit ALWAYS finds a way of working itself out...now I know it's easier said then done...but every second of everyday (even the time your taking to read this) it's getting THAT much closer to being better! As a blade I can tell your not dumb, so wait It out an stay strong my frient!

6. [quote name='"WildWill"']You're 19. It gets worse[/quote]
    Expected this.
    [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Only one answer, smoke and go to 5 guys ASAP[/quote]
    Ok.
    [quote name='"Crispy21"']19 with a son, you put yourself in that situation buddy[/quote]
    Dont regret it pal.
    [quote name='"dembonez"']Man your just going trough a rough patch...it gets easier your still a kid man wait it out! Shit ALWAYS finds a way of working itself out...now I know it's easier said then done...but every second of everyday (even the time your taking to read this) it's getting THAT much closer to being better! As a blade I can tell your not dumb, so wait It out an stay strong my frient![/quote]
    I appreciate your words.

EDIT: i guess the field of life is one giant ficking rough patch for me then

7. [quote name='"dembonez"']Man your just going trough a rough patch...it gets easier your still a kid man wait it out! Shit ALWAYS finds a way of working itself out...now I know it's easier said then done...but every second of everyday (even the time your taking to read this) it's getting THAT much closer to being better! As a blade I can tell your not dumb, so wait It out an stay strong my frient![/quote]

It gets easier when you grow up. What are you smoking on. He already has to be an adult and he is only 19. How can it go up hill from there.

8. Expected and prepared for are two different things. I'm not trying to be harsh, but it's a harsh world out there, and it leaves no room for the meek. You gotta toughen up to stick it out.

Um...hate to say this, but it's rough out here for MOST of us. What makes you special?

9. [quote name='"WildWill"']

Expected and prepared for are two different things. I'm not trying to be harsh, but it's a harsh world out there, and it leaves no room for the meek. You gotta toughen up to stick it out.

Um...hate to say this, but it's rough out here for MOST of us. What makes you special?[/quote]

Ok?

The world is harsh ,yes. I gotta toughen up ,yes.

Worlds tough on all of us, yes. But please bold my. Thread where ever i said im special boohoo.

No i said what im feeling.

Im not special.

Anything else will?

10. Life always has up's and downs man. Just have to keep on pushing through. Yeah you could end it at any point but where's the adventure? Where's the fun in that? No one likes a quitter Haha.

What would your family tell your son?

11. Perception and attitude my friend. :)

12. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']Life always has up's and downs man. Just have to keep on pushing through. Yeah you could end it at any point but where's the adventure? Where's the fun in that? No one likes a quitter Haha.

What would your family tell your son?[/quote]

Thats what keeps me here man, thats what jeeps me here.

13. #13 Ronald U. Swanson, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    You live in fucking America, your worries are so insignificant and small compared to real problems in the world. Do you even know how other people live?
    50% of the worlds population makes under $2.50 a day, you dont know problems.

I understand serious shit can happen to a person but the sad fact is a majority of people experience trauma at some point in there life and they have to deal with it just like everyone else.

NEVER regret bad things done in the past you are who you are now, you can only prove those past actions are in the past.

That being said, get a counselor and if you dont think it will help you are being a pussy, theres not a single soul on this earth that wouldnt benefit from counseling. They only help if you are willing and open.

14. [quote name='"dembonez"']

Perception and attitude my friend. :)[/quote]

Pass that

15. Sweet dreams are made of these
    Who am I to disagree?
    Travel the world and the seven seas
    Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
    Some of them want to get used by you
    Some of them want to abuse you
    Some of them want to be abused

^ bout sums it up.

16. seek help with a psychologist, and don't fall for the 'chemical imbalance' thing unless they can perform a specific test that shows it...a test of PHYSICAL properties not just a question sheet of how you feel about things in your life. :cool:

17. Yeah the worlds a tough and cruel place man, Just smoke a lot of weed and make the best of it haha.

18. Yeah, this is 100% good advice. I need something myself - because I'm growing really cynical (see above).

Hang in there man, you'll be OK.

19. #19 shroomkid, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    if you want ignored dont post a thread dummy

Name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

20. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']You live in fucking America, your worries are so insignificant and small compared to real problems in the world. Do you even know how other people live?
    50% of the worlds population makes under $2.50 a day, you dont know problems.

That being said, get a counselor and if you dont think it will help you are being a pussy, theres not a single soul on this earth that wouldnt benefit from counseling[/quote]

If you read my post i said basically what you said.
    Some people don't benefit from counciling. Belive it or not.