ignorant friend

Discussion in 'General' started by herojuana, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Say you are in a lab and some scientists do all types of tests(psychological and physiological) on you while you are under the influence of heroin. Who would have more knowledge of the drugs effects, you or the scientists with all the data yielded from the tests?

What type of usefull information could you possibly get out of trying heroin. That it's bad? That seems pretty self-explanitory to me.

2. I said it was like knowing what it's like to quit..you maybe want another example?

It's like saying you know what it's like to have menstrual cramps because your girlfriend told you how bad it is.

Is that better?

3. anyone who is intellegent and cares for there body adn mind will know when ther doing something wrong . I have smoked since i was 14, and now im 18 and ive never tried any other drug besides drinking and mild liquid painkillers once, but i puked it all up because i took to much and never though of trying it again.

It all depends on what kind of quest your after, im lookin for something to escape from my normalness and repetition of life we all experience and im looking to have a diffrenet thinking pattern. This is the only reason why im going to grow and try shrooms just to expand my thoughts and understand life better in a deeper way so i can appreciate everything i love and see even while im not high.

While some less intelegent people are on a quest of getting that ultimate high wich can almost never be accieved.

4. All I meant was I know people that have done a lot of drugs. Even though I havn't tried the same ones I am more educated about them, hence know more about them. I have a greater knowledge of the drugs' harmful effects and why exactly they feel the need to take more and more of it. I don't need to smoke crack to realize absolutely nothing good can come from it.

5. Like cigs nothing is benificial so i dont do them.

6. O yea there great for you and i smoke 2 packs a day ???? Im just pulling this shit out of my ass.

7. what's bullshit?

8. Damn long posts, I can only go through the first page... damn.

But seriously if peopled stopped ripping each other off and grew proper potent weed, there would be no need to experiment with stronger drugs.

9. i hate rip offs,

i dont have the money for dank ne more, how much should a gram of regs cost, decent regs.

10. You might as well just spend 25 on a quarter of ok regs...it's not that expensive. A lot of people don't even sell grams of regs.

11. "You might as well just spend 25 on a quarter of ok regs...it's not that expensive. A lot of people don't even sell grams of regs"

i know i sure wouldn't sell regs by the gram. that's like 3-5

12. yah i gotta find som1 that deals them, i have no more money for dank, so sad. but a freind of mine is gettin an 8th of dank for 35 bucks.

13. nah weed definitely isnt a gateway drug. the only way your gonna move onto harder drugs is if you want to get a stronger or different high. hell i was born to a pothead dad and my mom did coke while she was pregnant with me, now she's addicted to heroin and my dad quit smokin. and ya dont see me shootin up shit, just poppin mad shit but only cuz i like the high it gives me. but i'm back to jus da weed for now.

14. I think what you two are realy going back and forth about is weather wisdom or knowledge is better....like before i started smoking i had researched the hell out of it..i had lots and lots of knowledge..but it was useless in understanding what the hell it was to be high...he's treid herion he has wisdom due to actuall experiance and you have knowledge of it due to shit loads of research but you nor i have any idea what its like to have herion running amuck in our systems..yeh see?

15. like neg above me has tried pills.. i have lots of friends that pop pills all day long i hear about it from their experainces..i read about it on the net and understand how it reacts but i have no idea what its like to feel it...you cant feel stats and paper

16. Pinty I totally agree with what you said, except we must realize what is more imprtant, knowledge of how the drugs makes you feel or more scientific things like LD50, ED50, and it's harmful effects on the body. I would go with the latter.

17. i think that in general is a major thing that defines us as people..do we want knoweldge of it or experiance =) I'll never try coke or E or Herion because no matter what good would come from the experiance i dont value it enough to try and reach for it..due to the knowledge i have of it..i placed a limit for myself long ago to make sure i never got so wraped up in drugs that i forgot myself..i see nothing wrong with people that experiance these things for themselves..they are no worse or better than i, they just chose a differant path down this thorn ridden road =) happy durgging all *lights his bowl*