Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If youve been smoking for a month everyday..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 jvsdiojisio, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Just once a day, maybe .3, how long would it take for your tolerance to go down back to say 10-20 percent? (How long approximately of a tolerance break would you need?)

It doesn't  have to be exact or that accurate, I just want an idea since I'm a beginner

EDIT: There was a thread on this here, can anyone find it? Or somewhere else?

2. 1-2 days should bring your tolerance down a noticeable amount, so it may bring it down by 10-20 but it could bring it down more too.

3. It should take a few weeks, months if you want greater effect. It all depends man, you could wait a year and probably feel like a newb stoner when you blaze again.

4. I was wondering the same thing..thanks for this

5. I vape daily for years, never felt the need for a break.  I still get higher than fuck.  Only need about. 2 per day.