Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you're out of rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Izi, May 17, 2009.

1. What's some good substitute to use for joints?

2. use a cigarette! what you do is roll out all of the tobacco untill you have nothing but the paper left. then you pack your bud until it reaches the filter. once it reaches the filter you pop the filter off and keep packing! it burns really well! I use it all the time friend :smoking:

3. Gum wrappers. Peel the foil off and roll it up like normal.

4. The only thing Ive tried besides rolling papers is the paper inside an altoids mint case. I just cut out a strip with no ink on it the perfect size and it actually made a very good joint I was surprised.

5. Just go to the nearest gas station and spend $2 on a new pack of papers.

6. A rice paper bible. the back of the book has blank pages. just peel a peice, use a little honey to seel it up. and your good to go. Iv smoked several bible pages. Lol. but to know if its the right paper burn it. if it burns just like a zigzag/juicy jays/ Whta ever. THey are rice paper.

7. Really? haha.....wait.....the foil off? like you can separate the weird paper-like inside with the tin foily outside?

8. x 2 :wave:

9. Yessir.

Just make sure you peel ALL the foil off. Simply use your fingernail and fingertips to gently peel the foil, make sure you don't do it hard or you'll rip the paper.

It might take a while to get good at peeling, but if you're out of papes or underage, it's the easiest way to roll a j. Of course, if you have access to some legit papes, those are much better, but gum wrappers are decent alternatives, and pose no health threat as far as I know.

10. I'm actually asking for a friend who can't drive, he's stranded at home lol.

11. No. never do this. even when you peel the foil off the paper is still glossy and plasticky. It's all chemicals you don't want to be smoking. You'd be better off using printer paper.

So i suggest either buying new papers or figuring out a different way to smoke.

12. Ight, thanks.....soundsss goooood.

13. But it already looks like you're just going to do it anyways.

14. Nah, I just didn't feel like responding again, cause I saw it after. I told my friend that (since this wasn't a question for me....I got glass I'm fine), so he just made a makeshift bong instead.

15. lol okay, well that's a much better idea, cause those wrappers are definitely full of chemicals and plastics you dont want in your lungs.

16. Bible paper ;). HI IZI! SC

17. Bible paper, assuming your not religious enough to care that your smokin the bible.

18. Haha, not whatsoever.....lol.

19. just go to the local gas station/headshop/whatever and buy some papers?

20. buy another thing of papers for like $2