If youre not sure which lights to use: read this!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CFLweasel, Jan 27, 2009.

1. lights to use: read this!

Ok so here’s the deal:

When I first set up my cabinet I wasn’t sure which lights to use… Which lights were the “best”… Which ones I could realistically afford… What resulted was a serious of INTENSE calculations/over-calculations. I basically got my hands on as much reliable information about everything I could… Then I beat it to death. I’ve decided to share all those calculations with everyone here on GC. If you’re undecided on what kind of light to chose and want to make a more informed decision then check out my thread here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...out-using-150w-hps-dont-bother-heres-why.html

I compare Compact Fluorescent, High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide, and T5 High Output Fluorescent tubes against each other in a few different ways. Also, the thread has been updated over the past couple days, so if you’ve already read it once, give it another peek. So please feel free to drop in and take a look, and don’t be shy about dropping me a rep if you like what you see ;) there’s a lot of time invested in those statistics. I hope my thread stays around as long as it can and helps as many people as possible before it sinks into the cracks and people start asking the same questions all over again… Thanks to everyone who takes the time to check it out.

CHEERS!