If you're a guy and your girlfriend is...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ghost Orchid, Jun 26, 2012.

1. 1. Bisexual: You don't need to constantly make references to her lesbian experiences and how you'd love to watch. It gets really tiresome after a year. If she was more interested in banging a woman than in banging a man, she'd probably be dating a woman instead.

2. A switch: Just because she is capable of being dominant in sex doesn't mean she wants to be your personal dominatrix all the time. Man the fuck up. If all you want is to have your brains screwed out, it should be conceivable that she feels the same sometimes.

IDK if I'm just unlucky in these areas or if this shit is central to the hetero/bi male psyche or what, but I swear I'm going to set the motherfucker on fire one of these days.

2. I see where you're coming from. I love when a girl takes control but I also like to fuck the shit out of her too. sounds like you're dealing with a bitch made dude. get with a real man. :devious:

3. I'm sure they exist somewhere, just not wherever I happen to be apparently...

4. Stop looking and the good one will find you..

5. You're generalizing based on experience with bad girlfriends.

6. I stopped looking a very long time ago.

7. [quote name='"Ghost Orchid"']

I stopped looking a very long time ago.[/quote]

Theres your problem

8. You mean...by GOD....do you mean that us men, are not all the same?
    Alert the media!

9. So far none of my girlfriends have been male, but this one may be gunning for it. ;)

10. #10 RandomThoughts, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    LOL same deal, replace "us" with "them", "men" with "women".
    ...I need to read better.

DSC has a good point though, you're kind've flavouring your perspective based on a bad taste.

That said your initial post did seem to be towards the male population, which is probably where I became slightly confused.
    Yes, I imagine #1 is somewhat annoying...my chick is interested in women, but I never push the point, it really just gives us something more in common.

11. Odd,.. Im a guy and neither of those apply at all. Lesbian shindigs dont turn me on, all i see are two happy people whod never want my gender inside them. Not interested in those not interested in me

and wtf? Being a man, i definitely like dominance in the bedroom. I mean if its a really fiery hot girl ill let her do a little of the directing, but the roles inevitably have to switch before i deplete myself

12. You sure you're a guy? :D Lesbians are fucking hot! :smoke:

13. [quote name='"superbanki"']

You sure you're a guy? :D Lesbians are fucking hot! :smoke:[/quote]

you sure you arent a bisexual? only bisexuals and gays get turned on by same sex stuff

no offense, im tolerant of everyone, just sayin..

14. By God? What are you talking about?

I didn't say anything about men either.

And alerting the media? We in the 1970s still? lol. I stay far, far away from any form of the media anyways.

Thanks man. Glad I am not the only one who saw it that way.

15. It was. I have yet to have issue #1 with a girlfriend, presumably because the idea of "lesbian" sex is less of a novelty to a woman who has sex with women. Number two seems to be pretty universal. DSC, however, said "girlfriends."

As to my experiences coloring my perspective...what do you expect? Would it be better if I complained about men based on what I see on TV? :p I'm aware that my criticisms don't apply to every man, if that's what you're getting at.

16. But being dominated is soooo much better.

17. Youre intelligent.

18. Bro, if i had a bi girlffriend(i kinda do ish). If she fucks another girl thats still cheating, i would punch her in the face, thats the only solution, when in doubt, pinky out

19. Not sure if genuine or sarcastic. You know how Mr Cooper doesn't do well with sarcasm, so I guess I will be forced to believe you're being genuine.