If you won the lottery?

Discussion in 'General' started by DreamsOfMidnight, Feb 26, 2015.

1. If I won the lottery I'd invest it in a good business/s, once I start getting double the money I started with I'd start my own business and once that grew big enough I'd give about 5% or more (depending on who) to my close family members and my closest friend. Then I'd buy a small island somewhere and hire some worker to get a bunch of ganja/fruit/vegis planted on it as well as get some workers that can raise animals(cow,pig,chicken,duck) and just chill there the rest of my life, and go visit fam/friends of lonely an vice versa. I'd also travel the world but my little island will be my home.

So guys, what would you do if you one big in the lottery???

^.^

2. I'd contract out for a massive pirate ship and steal your island from you. :cool:

3. Make sure that all my friends and family are taken care of for life.

4. I'd take the lump some and move to some country that's poor as fuck where my money would go further.

Then never worry about working a day in my life or running out of money.

5. I'd go to the moon.

6. #6 invinciblejets, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Buy tons land in bumfuck and spend my days growing hurb..choppin woods..and what's nots

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. #7 sky dog, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I'd make sure that my immediate family (i.e. parents and brother) could retire and live comfortably. I'd buy a year-round home and a vacation home. I'd invest enough of my money to make sure that the dividends equate to at least a respectable annual salary. I'd want a few cars, both modern and antique. Also, a primo security system.

After that, I wouldn't want anything special. No trips to Ibiza or spending $30,000 in one night at the clubs. You would never see me again. I'd convert it all to quarters and go swimming all day like Scrooge McDuck.

::edit:: At my vacation compound I'd have them build a full-scale Old West town where I could spend an afternoon in the saloon listening to a baseball game or put together paintball games.

[​IMG]

8. I'd probably end up trying to see what I can do to invest that money so I can continue to keep making more money

9. Half of it into investments (family is doing well with stock), and the other half I would try a business.
    Then buy and build my estate, likely in a scandanavian mountain.

10. depends on how much it is..but example..5mil
    I'd keep 2 mil for me to live an travel on
    divide 1 mil between my future kids
    divide 1 mil between my immediate fam
    an donate 1 mil to the homeless, animals,etc :)

11. 1. Quit this job and totally focus on school. Graduate with honors. Maybe get an RN job. Student loans paid but that goes without saying.

2. Record the songs I've written professionally. Record the covers I wanna do professionally. Do a couple of music videos. Because why the fuck not?

3. Buy the music store and run it with my voice instructor.

4. Put a million away for my son when he turns 25. Still gonna pay for college for him, hopefully by 25 he'll have some idea what to do with it.

5. Hubby will want a Ferrari or Lamborghini so that. A hot pink vw bug for me because why the fuck not?

6. Trust funds for children that are close to me.

7. Musicians on call will have a huge donation. St Jude and ronald McDonald house too.

8. Travel travel travel and take my whole family.

9. Personal trainer and a choreographer.

10. Maid. I hate cleaning except for once in a blue.

11. A house for said maid to clean 😭😂

12. Pay $2 million for JT to sing at my next birthday. Fly all my friends to come see it. Put a shot with me and my friends in the rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Weren't we gonna buy an island? Lol.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy a house, give my family some money, and go on vacation for the next year.

ahh. I seriously need to win that shit.

13. Id pay off my parents houses, buy myself a phat house and then buy multiple houses to rent.

14. Make sure my family and friends are sorted, go dig some wells in Africa then move my ass to Cuba for the comfy life!

15. 1. I'd buy my own place and possibly another nice apartment to sub-let.
    2. Donations and humanitarian aid. For example, the homeless shelter I volunteer in that can barely stay a float. The children's hospice that cared for my brothers. The children of war zones abroad. 
    3. Travel! I want to go to France, Italy, Malaysia, Japan again, India ect

16. 1st, i'd get me one of these

[​IMG]

17. I would buy a fat house somewhere in the colorado mountains. Grow and take good care of some plants. Then I would smoke it. When I get bored i would travel the world with my beautiful wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

18. I literally think about this everyday.

I'd buy an shopping plaza.. I'd put a dope skate/bmx/action sport shop, sick clothing store, a rad smoke shop, a killer dispensary, a music store, a tattoo and piercing place, a place to eat and a sex shop.

The counter culture shopping plaza :smoke:

19. I'd build a bunker out in the mountains. Build a nice small self sufficient house on top.

Tending to my small farm would replace this daily job I currently have. I'd also get a dog.

[​IMG]