Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were stranded on an island....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MyBuddyJebus, Jun 10, 2009.

1. By some freak accident you end up stranded on an island while on vacation one summer. This is not an ordinary island though. It is an island covered in wild marijuana plants!! Now that you are stranded on this glorious island, what one item would you have with you to keep yourself entertained while smoking all that weed? Smoking tools do not count because on this particular trip you just happened to have brought your favorite piece with you.

Please only think about this when you are high :smoking:

2. guitar... hands down:)

3. A big ass box of pizza.

4. A big ass stereo system

...with hundreds of thousands of songs on my ipod

5. a surf board would probably be pretty sweet to have, havent tried surfing yet but as i wouldnt be able to longboard or snowboard on the island, im sure surfing would fill the void

6. im feelin.. a soccer ball

7. either my hackey sack or my Ipod

8. Well 1 item wont work for me. Ipod and charger with my Bose speakers and Sub, with a solor powerd electric outlet. There we go. And like a million lighters xD.

9. #10 666andrew, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    ya thats a good one and so is a ton of lighters. dont want to be lighting a bong with a stick.

i would have to say my fishing gear. (St. Croix or Rapala fishing pole and my tackle box)

i love to fish and it would help me get rid of the munchies from smoking all that bud

or some friends

10. My computer, my woman, and an infinte supply of food.
    Oh and some hedge clippers to get rid of the male plants. Otherwise the weed's got shit for potency!

11. ever-lasting gobstopper

12. My lighter?

Man, all the suggestions on this thread were fucking awesome, too. Guitar, soccer ball, ipod, woman, hackey sack... damn, can't pick..

13. A lighter.

Weed it's self entertains me. I'd pick out all males and harvest that shit, make a tree house etc. I'm a very hard worker when i'm high.

14. well, if there was a mass amount of lighters on the boat, or a magnifying glass, i would definitely agree with the dude who said guitar. Why bring an ipod? id love to just sit on the beach of a beautiful island, or sit in a tree in the forest, toke and play some acoustic stuff. no need to ruin it my blocking out the sounds of nature with headphones:p

15. I would have to say my laptop, so I can keep reading these awesome responses.

16. My smoking buddy its always better when u got a good friend around

17. Oh god, a big fucking box of cheeze its. Their better than sex when your high.:metal:

18. Eat enough cheezits you fart fire...:D