If you were on death row...

Discussion in 'General' started by 14grams, Jan 28, 2013.

1. If you were on death row and could have one final meal what would it be?

I would have a t bone steak, cooked medium well, with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, and a tall glass of ice water to wash it all down.

2. I'd have a burger made from the ground corpses and entrails of all who post repeat threads!

(Get it? This is making fun of people who complain about repeat threads)

3. A quarter pounder made out of ganja

4. Something spicy as fuck, or like indian food so when i die and shit myself it stinks up the whole jailhouse or whatever

5. ^ This guy's got it figured out.

For me, a Chinese buffet.

6. Lasagna and a keg of beer so I'll be too drunk to care about dying afterwords.

7. #7 cobblars, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    The Head says a meal cooked by my wife.

But the tummy says:

Starter:
    Rack of BBQ'd Baby Back Spare Ribs

Main:
    Super, super sized Double Whopper burger with a Sprite. (No horse meat though please)

Desert:
    A Chocolate Fudge Cake

Sides:

Onion Rings and Chicken strips

Drinks:
    6 Pack of Beers

And yes, I'd eat the lot.

8. lasagna! a huge pan of it. i'd eat it until i go into a food coma and hopefully never wake up to realize i'm dead. haha not like you can wake up dead.

9. Funny answer: pizza cut into words saying "Fuck da police"

Real answer: I'd be crying and wouldnt eat shit

10. Shyla Stylez and Audrey Bitoni

11. Some amazing food ive never tried before.

12. Rusty nails and the dreams of children.

13. That looks delicious

14. A deep fried jail house key and sauteed AK-47 with a side of magazine.

15. Some chicken and steak from one of those Japanese steakhouses where they cook at your table. The side would be a big plate of fries. The dessert: some raspberry cheesecake and I would wash it all down with some Grape Mellow Yellow

16. My own liver.

17. Gary Carl Simmons Jr.: 1996 murderer; Mississippi 2012 – Lethal injection:

"one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza, double portion, with mushrooms, onions, jalapeno peppers, and pepperoni; pizza, regular portion, with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic and Italian sausage; 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese; 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing; one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor; 8 oz. jalapeno nacho cheese; 4 oz. sliced jalapenos; 2 large strawberry shakes; two 20-oz. cherry Cokes; one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise; and two pints of strawberry ice cream."

He consumed about half of the meal.

18. Osso Bucco with mashed potatoes and 3 beers.