If you were given the chance to be famous would you take it?

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Aug 1, 2008.

1. If the media just came to your door one day and said you could be famous for no reason would you take the offer? I don't think I would take the offer I dont think I'd want people bugging me all day for autographs and shit. I figured it would be cool for a while but then it would just be annoying so what about you guys?

Oh cockballs. When I said famous I meant like being a celebrity and what not. Sorry about that guys!

2. I'd do it. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't. I'd always wonder.

I'd want to be famous for a reason though, not like Paris Hilton.

3. No thanks... not that I would absolutely hate to be famous, but I'd rather it be from my own efforts and not just handed to me.

4. yes, id be bangin some famous hoeesss.

5. There's no way I could handle the paparazzi and shit. I'd end up going postal on them.

6. yes. just for the money and poon

7. I'd end up in prison for murdering a pap if those fuckers started following me around..

8. It would depend on how famous, why,
    and then what kind of shit would come along with it.

'Cause if people are hiding in bushes outside my house to take my picture,
    fuck that.

9. i'd do it, why not?

10. ^^ famous, possibly, celebrity absofuckinglutely not..

11. I say yes because... why not. And if it gets to be too much I'd buy my own island and hide from the cameras. But I'd like to be famous for areason, as someone else mentioned.

I think, in all actuality, I just wanna be hella-fuckin-rich. Yep. In my dreams....

12. hell yeah. if i got to be rich. then i would never have to work again in my life. smoke hella weed and fuck hella bitchess

13. no. even if i did something great like save the president (or more appropriately for our times, KILL the president) then i would rather not be known. I would like to have everyone be like "who saved (or killed) the president?" "oh the guy (knocked the gun out of the hand of the dude that was going to shoot the president) or (shot the president) and just ran off! OMG WTF LOL!!1!" and i would just be sitting in from of my TV, watching the news as they rewind and re-show the tape over and over trying to catch a glimpse of my face. i'll just laugh, drink a beer, smoke a bowl, and be the sole person knowledgeable of one of the biggest events in the 21st century.

There would probably be conspiracy theories, too. and i wouldn't want to be caught up in shit like that.

oh mad t.v.'s on. yay i'm stoned.

14. Famous for what is the question.

If I was offered to have the fame Smilin Bob from Enzyte I would take that in a second. I would love to be the big dick guy.

[​IMG]

15. haha that would be awesome! I thought about that one time too..lol

I couldn't handle the papi'z, I would beat the shit outta some one following me around. That's shit is creepy.

But i would like to be as famous as say in a band. Not a sold out band, a really good band. I would love to play bass guitar or sing.

16. Only to have a louder voice.

17. sure, just not a celeb.

if I were famous, things I say would probably impact my surroundings much more than they do now, and it would just speed up the process of promoting what I feel is a good way to live. Any message that I have for a large amount of people would be heard much more quickly, I could probably branch off into any business I desired because of my fame, etc. I'm fine just being same old me though. I just think if I were famous I would be the same old me, with a larger fan-base. So, why not?

18. famous for no reason? you mean like stupid ass paris hilton?

19. yes like her

20. i think i would have a whole lot of fun with it. . .

until i started feeding into it and became like the majority of celebrities