Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were given a half eighth..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IL e T h a IL, Apr 19, 2012.

1. if you were given a half eighth and had to smoke it, not save it or sell it how would you smoke it? a few joints? two blunts? bong bowls?

2. good to see original threads still popping up around GC, keep them coming

3. i would bury it as an offering to allah

4. Lol.... id smoke it via bong

5. I HAVE to smoke it?
    Ugh...
    Guess ill roll up :smoke:

6. A half eighth? so 2.25 grams haha. That's gone in about 4 bowls!

7. [quote name='"headie shot"']A half eighth? so 2.25 grams haha. That's gone in about 4 bowls![/quote]

Lol.... more like 1.75... but nice try heheheheh jk jk

8. I'd probably smoke that shit via a joint or a nice blunt

9. [quote name='"headie shot"']A half eighth? so 2.25 grams haha. That's gone in about 4 bowls![/quote]

Math fail

Would probably roll a few joints mabey a bong or 2

10. hmmm are you alone or with homies?
    alone snaps outta the bong
    wit homies bowls outta the bong
    always smoke the bong:bongin:

11. Lol my bowl packs that.

12. Pack like 8 chillum bowls and hit that shit back to back...

Or load up all eight, and take a hit every time i starting coming down.

13. Shit I'd be happy right now since I can't afford it. Definitely outta my bowl. Allll night

14. Im not going to edit that out, I will admit for some reason while typing I thought 4.5 was an eighth...so technically my math was right lol. but ya damn :(

15. Rip it all out the bong within like 30 min..get blasted

16. A half eighth isn't very much, but I'd probably rip it from the bong or puff on my new pipe, Strange Brew.

17. I'd smoke a 1 gram joint and hit the rest in the gravity bong, probably like 2-3 hits.

18. I would smoke it (any method) until I was content. If there was left overs, hand it back and state "Didn't make it bro, here ya go." :smoke:

19. Roll .7 in a blunt and snap the g.

20. if it was free then id roll up a fatty. if i sold it for 20 id prolly end up gettin a dub with that cash anyways lol.