Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you were forced to be on an island for 25 years.. what would you choose to take with you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeallday, Jan 18, 2014.

1. id choose the bud if i had internet access, if i didnt have internet for human interaction id go with my dream girl

2. gun so I can end it...😈Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My girl and my daughter or Id just off myself. Can't force me to do a thing

4. #25 aToker, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Gun with ammo, money just incase I meet locals, a few ounces and a pipe, a spare pipe, papers, 50 lighters, lots of food, blankets, clothing, socks, jackets. And a few flares to get the hell out. Oh and my dogSent from my iPad Air

5. #26 semprfidelis, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Herb for sure

6. lol did you even read? you can take only one of the things i listed, else this whole thing's pointless

7. [quote name="tokeallday" post="19364455" timestamp="1390076366"]lol did you even read? you can take only one of the things i listed, else this whole thing's pointless[/quote]I'm on my ipad so it's blankSent from my iPad Air

8. Now that I'm on my computer, I couldn't choose between my mom and dog, so I would go with both, also I'd sneak a handful of seeds with me and grow some outdoor lol. oh and I'd sneak a baby in and in 18 years I'll fuck it....

Nah I'm just kidding about the last part lol

9. I can't see the list for some reason, so I'll make my ownFleshlight

10. have to be the girl or a family member/friendas much as Id love to say herb because itd be cool as fuck going that long without human contact would probably fuck you up. Cool idea though

11. The dog, a good buddy that don't get an attitude.

12. Ton of weed few girls and more of both maybe a hot tube as well and more weed ofc and bitches Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Hahaha go bear gryles style! That deacription is in such detail haha

Sent from the international space station

14. Needs to be different strains of herb. I'd get tired of smoking the same stuff no matter how good it is for 25 years