If You Were A World Government, What Would You Keep A Secret?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by _SourD, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Just wondering if the world governments might keep secrets because the reveal might cause more of a negative response than a more calm positive one. If you ran a world government, what might you keep a secret from the population and why?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That we are actually a space fairing race that has colonized other worlds and have billions of people living on them.

Sent from my HTC One

3. #3 UrbanGuerilla64, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Secrete mass execution of people with incurable STD's. As soon as someone was diagnose with an incurable STD the doctor will inject them with a poison that takes a few weeks before the person dies,
    And a propaganda campaign that told the masses they will die shortly after getting an STD. If you tell enough generations this they will fully believe eventually. Marijuana scare campaign did in less than 50 years.

Crazy experimental medical test on homeless people. 
    Control of the weather
    Scientific experiments with no ethical or economic boundaries. Gene manipulation, interstellar vehicles, teleportation research,effective mass hypnosis,,try to open a wormhole,time travel,etc
    Try to create super humans through gene manipulation also try to create a growth hormone that makes the population stronger and smarter.

If i were a world government i would have all my crazy science experiments secrete. I would have a facility similar to Area 51 but instead of in the desert it would be at the south pole.
    I think you can see why these things would need to be top secret.

4. That's one you don't want to let slip.