If You Were A Rock Star, How Would You Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Black_Chamber, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Rock Music - Premature Death of Rock Stars

check this site out

the average age of rockstar death is 37 :eek:

the average age at death of americans is 76
    so if you were a self-destructive rockstar, how would you go out in a blaze of glory?

2. i'd rock and never stop

be like ozzy

3. i would pop as many pills as possible like: pcp,meth,thc pills,oxycottons,xtc,ghb caps
    smoke as much as possible,including meth again,heroin
    inject as many as possible including meth,heroin,coke,crack.sorry for repeating stuff

4. I'd be like that guy from Wristcutters: A Love Story, and spill beer all over my pickups and somehow that magically would electrocute me and I would die on stage. Bona fide badass.

5. i dont know the answer yet but it includes many many many drugs and explosives

6. Id be like michael jackson and nod off on demerol IV's and oc80s

7. i'd drive my car over a cliff after a 5 day coke binge

8. I AM a rock star. :wave:

9. haha suicide isnt what I would call a blaze of glory. its more like a blaze of shame and depression.

10. One of the Beach Boys died because they drowned??? Dare I laugh, dare I? Yes, yes I shall. :laughing:

11. I'd be like Janis Joplin...overdose

I don't think I could handle being rich and famous...

12. i'd rock on forever.

13. i'dsnort a half gram of molly ... i dont know if i would wanna die though... but i'd snort that shit. i would. i voted rock like the stones

14. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

whoo! that was funny

:rolleyes:

15. *Fixed

16. fuck it bump this

17. For a while now my plan has been to get to the top of the Empire State Building, eat a couple hundred hits of acid, chill for a bit, then work my way over the edge.

18. if I had to go, I'd join the 27 club

19. i would pull a heath ledger

"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications."

20. Killing spree followed by drug overdose.