If you use something other than water to put in a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ienjoysmokin, Dec 17, 2009.

1. just a thought- what if u used like kool aid or soda or milk or sum shit like that instead of water.

anyone done it? kinda curious now, lemme know..

2. Why would it be any different than using water?

3. I've used gatorade, sprite, perrier, milk, and water w/ whey protein.

They were all different levels of gross compared to straight up water.

4. i would just stick to water man

i dont know about you but i like my bong nice and clean

5. yeah ive used red gatorade before...gets ur bong really messy tho

6. Because the idea is that whatever the weed is being filtered through coke/orange juice (Dont try) whatever, will add flavors to the smoke and make it smell diff. In my experience this has never worked with ANYTHING, AT ALL, and if you find something that does, PM me. I have hit a hookah (tobacco) with coca-cola and ice that tasted amazingly like coke, but Nicotine has much different chemical properties then Thc if i'm not mistaken so i'm not totally surprised.

*stoned tangent*

7. i tried hawaiin punch and it was pretty good actually but it gets everything sticky so u gotta wash out your bong right after

8. I've tried half water and half mouthwash. It cleans my bong and gives the bud a nice minty flavor. I would suggest giving it a try.

9. ohhh yo!! that's a good ass idea!!!!

10. Me and my buddy pack the bong with snow. might not be a liquid but it's smooth as hell.

11. #11 TearDownGod, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    Don't be silly, mouthwash has alchohol which leeches the thc out of your smoke. Either way it's worthless, because

Water.

Is.

The.

Shit.

Undeniably so.

This reminds me of a thread someone posted about how to get congealed butter out of there bong. It's pointless.

12. #12 4FootHits, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    Haha, well said. My personal opinion would be to just stick with water, if you want the smoke to taste and smell different.. then google "Bong Water Flavors" there are quite a few kinds you can get.

I tried Strawberry/Watermelon and it reminded me of flavored cough syrup, it wasn't to good. You have to mix it with water to ensure the taste isn't too strong. I recently tried Kiwi, and that was AMAZING!

The strongest taste that I can imagine anyone would enjoy, would be shisha (flavored tobacco). Invest in a hooka, pack a fat bowl of shisha, and mix it with alota weed or hash and I'm sure you wont be able to get enough of it! :smoke: Its almost mouth watering!!