Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you saw a giant pot field would you just take a few plants?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i enjoy weed, Apr 25, 2011.

1. yes and i would visit that field often. Id be my own hookup

2. I don't think I'd trespass on somebody's property like that. If there's that much weed growing, you'd probably have no trouble getting some for a good price from a dealer - without the risks associated with stealing.

3. so true. id rather ask and recieve, than take and decease.

4. dude, what?

5. No way, like people have said before that much weed is sure to have some big guns watching it. Plus I just wouldn't take any out of respect.

6. dont be surprised if you find an 7.62 ak47 round in your head when you do find them

just sayin'

7. I am a lot smarter than that. Thank you though; but I know what I am doing when searching.

8. Lol what a silly question no shit I would bag as much as that bud as possible reap that herb!:hello:

9. why do i get the feeling you may never be heard from again :(

10. If you are so smart, why don't you just grow your own weed and not look for others hard earned crops to steal? Just saying.... How is stealing ever okay? I'm sorry but I have morals, and I know how much time and effort goes into growing cannabis...

11. maybe he likes the adventure of having to search weeks on end for wild marijuana ???

12. OMFG I WOULD GO NUTS AT FIRST (smell it,hold it, kiss it) then place as much into my bag until its filled then come back aagain to refill muhahahha all mine

13. #33 lawlnub, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Wild marijuana and crops that are planted and grown by people on purpose are two totally different things... Nug Thug is talking about how he is looking for mj grown by people purposely, that they plan on smoking. As they should because THEY are the ones putting the time and effort into it, along with the risk factor.

14. when i said wild, i ment outdoors.

15. Depends on what kind of "field" it is.

If it looks like it is a man made field with rows of crop, then no, because there's obviously going to be some measure of protection. Not to mention pesticides and all that bull shit.

If it's just a scatter of plants I find in some backwoods, then I probably would. Because that's probably just some kids who threw some seeds back there a few months ago and is unlikely to have any security.

But that's just me.

16. #36 nug thug, Apr 25, 2011
    You'll hear from me. I know how to search for and clear traps.
    well, I have reason to believe that the Mexican's doing this grow are actually illegals, so I'll just give myself that as a justification. Oh, and on top of that; they are growing in a sensitive habitat. These styles of growing operations usually pollute the water, kills a few animals (whether it be rats from poisoning or a trap to get rid of some unwanted deer), and destroys vegetation. Again, it is a very sensitive area. And dude, please don't talk down on me like that as if I am some Amoral person. I have morals too, just like you, and just like you, I have in my past violated my own moral code. Just so you know, in my system of morals, I find it immoral to talk down on another person's morals. I find it better to give them constructive criticism instead; as that is what actually makes a difference. If you treat someone like crap, even if it is in the slightest, most passive way; they won't appreciate it. And I am certainly not about to grow marijuana while on probation. I could try getting a medicinal license on probation; as it has been done in the past, but I honestly do not believe that I meet the necessary criteria to get a license and I don't feel like cheating the system right now. It would hurt the people who benefit from the medical marijuana system.
    Oh, and here is an example of when stealing is okay. It doesn't justify my actions and in no way applies to my situation, but since you asked; here I go.
    You're starving, a grocery store sells bread. Your primary concern is living. What do you do?
    I think you should be able to answer that. There are reasons to justify stealing. And if you really care to know, I don't plan on taking all of their stuff. I simply want a couple of bowls. I haven't smoked in over a month and I am simply enjoying the time spent in the forest as well as the search.

EDIT: if you really don't want me to steal, I can always just make a tip to the sheriff's department if you would prefer. I really don't like people messing with a 500 year old forest. I planned on not taking all their marijuana, however I did plan to sabotage their ability to grow in such a sensitive habitat.
    wild and cultivated are two different things.

17. If I stumbled across a crop that big I'd get the hell away from it as fast as possible. Then go home and smoke my own shit.

18. LOL, you go broh!

19. #39 nug thug, Apr 25, 2011
    I probably have rep bars because I can handle a debate/argument without using vulgar language and name calling and can also refrain from sounding too pretentious or indignant. It is called 'being mature when facing opposition' and not getting upset because someone opposes your views.
    I'll tell you this, and I'll say it just once. Messing around with the native nature is wrong. These people are growing in an area that has some extremely old oak trees, Quercus agrifolia, and when you mess with them I honestly take it personally. I have been visiting that forest since I was a child, and I have found many slash marks in the forest on trees and much of the Chaparral has trails that have been cut that look like obvious attempts to seek a place to grow marijuana.
    And now, under your terms, I will sound ridiculous. Here is how I reason it would be okay to report them. You do not believe I should be allowed to steal any of it or that I should tamper with any of their growing tools. I know for fact that it is a very sensitive ecosystem. I prioritize the needs of this nature preserve over the needs of people. If I don't find and take away their tools, then I would be glad to allow someone else to do it. You simply seem to believe that because it involves a Cannabis growing operation that it is somehow 'okay' to just grow it wherever anyone wants to; however I do not see this as a justifiable reason to destroy the habitat of species that has been living their for thousands of years. I believe that they could do it somewhere else and that they took the easy route. If they grew in a means that did not have any repercussions, then I would be okay with it; however this is not the case.

20. i see, you're one of those people who chain them selves to trees in the face of a bulldozer...

and as usual they have a long list of arguments and justifications for their selfishness

you're very "sensitive ecosystem"

guess what bro, its not all that sensitive, if its survived for more than 500 years, you probably aren't going to play any part in helping protect it.