If you own an outdoor cat..

Discussion in 'Pets' started by blazingbuds, Jul 7, 2013.

1. No domestic cats don't live off small game feral cats do. Seems you might wanna look up the definition of a few word before you throw them around like you know what your talking about. Domestic cats live off food provided by they're owners.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #102 SoftRealities, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    hahahahahahhahahaha. Get back to killing kids and cats

3. Too your other question, my great grandpa was next in line to be chief when he left the resarvation you make the call.

Mine does. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

Also that argument doesn't support your theory that feral cats cause competition for bobcats and mountain lions.

5. Wish it was. Don't be mad.

I'm not mad, I just know it's not true. If it were true, you would have provided proof by now.

7. Once again I never said they competed with mountain lions, I said possibly bobcats, although they could become a meal for one or the other. I proved you wrong that house cats were not part of the native ecosystem and now you wanna argue about this. How about you grow up and admit when your wrong. You don't have to approve of shooting cats just don't go spewing information that is completely false and you obviously have no education on the subject.

Your cat is by definition feral and it will meet it'd maker because of your irresponsibility and I'm not saying it will be shot you leave your pet vunerable in many many ways when you let it roam.

8. Yes let me pull out a text book and pull a quote for you.

Can't do it. My hands are kinda sticky. You know the reason why we come onto GC. You should try the PETA fourm. You might fit in a little better with the rest of the tree huggers.

Attached Files:

No it's not.

Great comeback. You're the one making claims you can't back up. But thanks for undermining your own position for everyone to see.

By the way, nice bushes you have. All those lower nodes must be doing soooooooo good being covered up like that.

10. [​IMG]

Check out my "feral" cat. He's so wild and unruly. Damn!

11. I cut all the lowers off. I will pull your body weight in just top nug.

:laughing:

I love it when people call their colas one nug. Derrr I grew a moderately presentable cola and think I'm hot shit now derrrr.

13. Yep those are single cola plants for sure.
    Lets see yours bud.

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]

You're the one with an irrational fear of house cats. We're the pussies? My cat tackles full grown pit bulls. What does yours do?

16. #116 lazytoker, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    This is a 4+ hour debate about kitty cats

Not that I've done anything more productive. You actually have me beat.

You watch them walk a fence line, illegally enter into property which they know isn't theirs, then disregard you and do what they want with your property...
    I find it hard to believe that there are cats anywhere that are deliberately intending to touch your plants; that some crazy cats would manage to come up with this hair brained scheme to go out of their way just to fuck with you. Don't you understand that the cats could just be being cats? (You have a cat, remember. Is it female, by any chance?)
    If there really is a big feral cat problem in the area you live in, you can get involved in trying to fix it. That would probably have more preventive power than a shoot on sight policy.

The point was that people shoot bears because they think that those animals "come in my yard to fuck with my plants". And I'm not even talking about actually controlling introduced animal populations in the wild -- I'm talking about immature people that shoot at what they want and create mind numbing excuses trying to justify it. You know that what stadanko is saying isn't the same as environmentalist work. He's shooting at any cats that are "feral", ie collarless. When I bring up the fact that he can prevent those animals from having anything to do with the plants without shooting, trapping, or poisoning them, he says he can trap them and drown them. Isn't it being made clear to you that the guy just wants an excuse to do harm? He apparently tries justifying it by claiming to own a cat which he has "under control", as though it isn't his fault that he's intentionally shooting things unnecessarily...

18. Once again I never said I fear cats.

Cats were artificially selected by humans through generations of breeding these ancestors and not allowing the breeding of those. They are not part of nature and cannot ever be part of nature. The domestic cat has no position in the ecosystem. If you want to protect the environment, you have to control feral cat populations. Also, read the link I posted on the first page; cats are a huge threat to actual indigenous species.

20. Cats are assholes, but I'm a dog person