If you own an outdoor cat..

Discussion in 'Pets' started by blazingbuds, Jul 7, 2013.

...So you don't know how to spell Coyote.  Interesting.

2. I used to 'own' 4/5 'outdoor' cats. They weren't allowed in the house, but slept in our 'utility' room. Well, there's only one left standing now! Anyway, we pondered the same mystery as you. We asked our neighbours if they ever saw 'our' cats, and they told us that they thought they were their cats! Turned out the cats spent the day going to about 7 different houses around the village getting 7 different dinners! Sneaky cats, always finding the easy way out. Must take after their 'owner'! :D

3. i love a roaming cat, but you cant get to attached , there either fighting or fucking 

or in the vet

4. BlazingBuds, if you go over to youtube, there are several "video camera on cats" for you to watch. One person said "Mostly she sits under a bush in my garden and licks herself. It's kind of boring." 

And yes, cat penises do have barbs.

Granny

5. I have a 1/2 indoor/outdoor cat. He likes to catch fish and squirrels and rabbits.

6. You never really own a cat.  lol

7. I remember reading a story about a lady who attatched a cam to her cats collar, turned out the thing had multiple homes. Haha. And no it wasnt a stray she fed, she actally adopted this cat and the thing decided to adopt a few other families.

I had a cat who adopted another family. She would always disapear for a few days. I watched her one time and she walked down the block to this neighbors house, and I saw them let her in.

SO I go over there and ask if theyve been feeding her. Turns out they thought she was their cat because she had been going over there for so long. Pretty funny.

One of my cats likes to bring the birds she catches right next to the sliding glass door. And eat them right fucking there....its disgusting. Lol.

8. Haha redneck

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

9. Indeed, get the cats fixed. We have probably upwards of 20 cats that just roam and fuck shit up in the neighborhood

10. Yeah, if you look at videos of cats mating on youtube the female yowls like no tomorrow... Turn down your volume and save your eardrums.

Nature can be a cruel bitch.

11. bad, bad BAAAAAAAA idea!!! you should never put a collar on a cat, because when they could cling somewhere and get trapped!
    but yes, i wonder where they go :p

12. dogs have owners.
    cats have servants!

13. thats why i have no faith in humanity, lol

14. Because I hate when people outdoor cats come and fuck with my plants. Keep your pet in your yard and there won't be a issue. Have them come in my yard and they are rolling the dice with all 9 of thier lives.

15. My cat is indoor/outdoor and I'm always wondering what he does. My Pop and I I thought about putting a camera on my cat and seeing where he goes o:

~840,blazex2asHard~

16. Done already by researchers at UGA. According to the results, free-roaming cats are fucking killing machines.

http://www.kittycams.uga.edu/other/Loyd%20et%20al%202013.pdf

17. If you own a house cat, keep it in your house. Cats have been documented as being one of the leading causes in population declines among a variety of wildlife. If you insist on letting them out, at least spay/neuter them, there are too many on the street as it is.

They make breakaway collars that are meant to come off easily if the cat gets stuck on something. In fact most of them have that feature these days. 

19. I got my kitten a breakaway And one day he came home without it on. It did its job but his new collar? He doesn't go far with his new one on

20. where do you live? i dont think my cat would swim across the ocean o_O