if you lived in a state

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by papawjerry, Jul 13, 2009.

1. where cultivatin under 5 was just a misdemeanor,what strain would you grow to get the most out of yer 4 plants?...

2. do you like couch lock highs or active highs?

3. what about a little of both.

4. some NYC Diesel, favorite strain imo

5. are nyc diesel and sour diesel the same thing?

6. no but both are great, they stink to high heaven though which isn't a bad thing imo, but I like them both so if I had a choice I'd grow both, only problem is seeds for this strain are incredibly expensive but way worth the price, I myself am just starting to grow, but I have a huge family so 3 or more of my 28 cousins grow so I have had some good times with diesel based strains

7. just look for a 50/50 or 40/60 hyrbid of any sort on a reliable seed bank website. most have good descriptions and pictures of plants so you know what you're getting into as far as grow habits. just make sure they're a reputable source.

8. charlie,why do you say get a 50/50 or 40/60 hybrid?....what i want to do is get the most and or best i can grow with only 4 plants.....do you think poundage or quality should be my primary focus?....comin from a monetary perspective.

9. I live in that happy state. Currently I am growing GHS WW, and Kiwiseeds 2pounder. A combination of quality and (hopefully) quantity.

10. I'm not sure what the law in your state says about which strain you should pick. Whether it is legal or illegal, felony or misdemeanor, 1 plant or 10, pick the strain(s) that will give you the buzz you want. I would go for quality of genetics and then use training techniques to maximize yield, not look only for the plant with the biggest buds even if they are low quality. And there are so many to choose from it's hard to narrow this down for you.

Is this your first grow? To me your main consideration should be to get a hardy strain that can take a little punishment if it's your first 1-3 grows, but once you have more experience you can broaden your horizons a bit.

11. toastybiz,the law in my state says 5 plants or more is a felony...4 or less is a $500 fine for 1st offense.....a family member gave me 6 sour diesel clones app 2 wks ago and i've been tore up from the floor up ever since..hehehe..(got a felony on my record from 27 yrs ago)..this is my 2nd grow (did some northern lights a couple yrs back) but 1st time dealin with sour diesel.....is sour diesel a "hardy strain "?..being as i can only grow 4, i want some good stuff..

12. a hybrid will give you both the mild couchlock and cerebral high associated with both types. poundage and quality is all up to you. like i said, check out some seed banks and what appeals to you. from a monetary perspective poundage should go a long way more than quality. afterall you can just lie your face off to people and hand them some mids when you say you have highs

13. Yeah, I got it, you want to stay on one side of the dividing line drawn by your state law. That is a decision about the number of plants, and I think you made the right decision. But nothing about that law would guide you to pick a particular strain, which is what underlies your question.

14. charlie,what kind of buzz do you get from sour diesel?