If you like Omegle and/or generally messing with people:

Discussion in 'General' started by pinkandgreen, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I don't know if this app is Iphone too, or just android, but it is called CB Radio chat. Basically it is voice chat, with any name you choose, worldwide. It literally has one button, and is easy to use. And it's fucking hilarious when stoned.

Also, if you don't like the app, I have included a photo of my cute ass dog. Just cause.

Attached Files:

2. My handle is "Giant penis"

3. the dogs a 7/10 AT BEST

4. [quote name='"NancyReagan"']the dogs a 7/10 AT BEST[/quote]

Wrong, beech.

5. Downloaded it just to check it out... This should be fun :laughing:

6. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']Downloaded it just to check it out... This should be fun :laughing:[/quote]

Seriously is. It is on a 30 second or so delay with playing recordings, so watch for that.

7. downloading it now let's check it out

hahaha this is crazy dude, they're having a argument lol

8. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']downloading it now let's check it out

hahaha this is crazy dude, they're having a argument lol[/quote]

Sometimes I just listen, and don't respond.

9. how do you talk???

10. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']how do you talk???[/quote]

Guess you have to try to jump in when you can. Afyer you record, its about 30 seconds before the other people hear, so it is about 60 seconds from when you send that you get a response.

11. I only use channels 1-3. My nickname is grasscity baby. Holla if'n you're on when I am. Mention the Grass Forum. :)

12. I used to have this, deleted it...but im redownloading now.

My phone will be shut off soon but maybe I can find some blades first

13. [quote name='"NancyReagan"']the dogs a 7/10 AT BEST. I say this because I feel quite like the expert on judging dogs. I have quite a few tapes of me fucking a few Labradors who are sexy as fuck.[/quote]

Good for you...

14. My name is IruKanji

So far this 1st channel is full of some bullshit...lol

15. HEY thats not what i said AT ALL :mad:

16. everyone go to channel 2

17. [quote name='"NancyReagan"']

HEY thats not what i said AT ALL :mad: WHAT I SAID WAS: I have sex with dogs. I just don't videotape it. Get it right bitch. [/quote]

My bad, Nancy.

18. Loudtalks is better. They have specific rooms. I am going to makr one now called grasscity.

19. same joke twice in such a short amount of time? wow, humor really is hitting new lows.

was meh the frist time, second time, a little less

20. [quote name='"NancyReagan"']same joke twice in such a short amount of time? wow, you are the funniest person ever. I apologize for being a lame bitch. Please forgive me!

I love you.[/quote]

I forgive you.