If you knew someone was gonna get busted would you tip them off?

Discussion in 'General' started by themeatsandcheeses, Feb 10, 2014.

1. That'd be fucked up not telling them.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The charge you'll get is "Obstruction of Justice" "Interference in an investigation" and maybe a "conspiracy" to boot. With that said...yeah, tip them off. If nothing else it will minimize the impact. Just don't get popped yourself.

3. Cops don't get warrants based on hearsay. If they have a warrant to bust your door down, you better believe they have solid evidence.

4. I can't guarantee it's going to be same amount they handed me originally lol

5. Why would you even ask? :mad:  Of course you should

6. A couple of sworn statements will go a long way. And you can be arrested outside your house. If they want you, they're not above knocking you in the head, throwing you ass in jail and stripping you, and getting away with it. Cost you time, money, and lawyers. Cost them nothing. They think it's funny.

7. Uhhhh I don't know what country you live in but in the "land of the free" they will give a hundred fucks to bust a small time dealer.

8. How does that annoy you?

9. because I've met people who sell an eigth a week and get all paranoid about police raids and they are annoying?

10. hell yeah.. if it's a non violent drug dealer or user no question.

if they're wanted for rape or some violent act, then they're on their own.

11. I know for a fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The cops around here would bust anyone holding any quantity if they were give information that someone could be busted for something. I don't know of any local cop shops that would just be ho-hum over a potential bust - no matter how trivial. But, I don't live near a major metroopolis either. Country police go after anything - probably just to liven up their usual boring day's work, if nothing else. They get to have a little blurb in the local paper and thus maintain the appearance that they're busy cleaning up the land and making it safe for Joe Citizen and family to live their lives in peace and safety.

13. #33 gentleman, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    then why ask. either you care about these people or you don't.

14. #34 DurbanPoisonQueen, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Uh that's not dealing. With that amount you'd get busted for possession and that's it. 

15. If it was individually bagged into grams or they had a scale they would. but I know, they're retarded.

These kids think someone is going to RAID THEIR HOUSE. I'm not talking about getting pulled over or something lol

I believe you because your AV is two sausages. That really says something, ya know?

17. Then get off the internet and give her a heads up. :smoke:

18. #38 MissBaracuta, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Depends.  Is it a friend (YES)  Is it an ASSHOLE then NO!!!!!!  I had a friend who got busted for 1/4 oz on him at a bar.  The cops were always trying to bust him.  As soon as they arrested him they went to get a warrant to search his house knowing he had more weed there.  Well before the cops could show up to search his house I was already over there clearing everything out of his house so they wouldn't find a damn thing.  The cops were pissed because they couldn't get him for anything else then 1/4 oz.  I myself though had over 20lbs of his smoke storing it at my house with all his paraphernalia.  He was the biggest weed dealer in this area for over 100 miles!!!

19. I could give two sausages and a shit if you believe me or not. Why do i care about you.

20. And just so you don't bitch, the agent's step daughter is a friend of mine. Who needed info on the girl and her bf so he asked her since we all went to school together. That's how i know for a fact, genius.