If you knew somebody on probation would you let them smoke with you if they asked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rawpapers&Shishkaberry, May 4, 2015.

1. If you have a friend or family member that's on probation and they ask to hit your blunt/joint/bong/bowl what would your response be ? I would deny them until they are free because I care.

2. I wouldn't smoke with them because if they failed a drug test they would probably blame me.

3. I smoked with a homie on Parole.   He ended up failing his piss test and is now back in prison as a result of failed piss test.

I felt terrible for toking with him and I expressed to him that I felt it was my fault but he said nah, he knew when he was toking that it could very well land him back inside.

I won't do it again, I still feel guilty and partly responsible.  

4. Yeah if they insist and whatever plan they have is plausible. Hell why not toke that pine

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yea its their choice so i wouldnt refuse. i would just ask if they thought about the possible outcome. If they wanna smoke that bad they are gonna do it anyway so why not let them smoke with ya.

6. I'd probably ask them if they've really thought it through, but in the end it's their choice, personal responsibility and all that, I'm not gonna deny them if they're really determined to smoke.

7. I am not responsible for other people's poor choices.

8. This.

9. Sure, smoke up.

Ain't my fuckin' freedom.[​IMG]

10. Toughy. Wouldn't know until I was actually in the position. Would DEFINITELY express to them that its not a good idea though.

11. #12 JuanS, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    Would advise them not to, make sure they are conscious of the implications, and if they are sure, yeah, why not? (Assuming that probation existed in my country)