Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you hold smoke in until there's nothing when you exhale, will there be no smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pink Floyd, Nov 28, 2011.

1. OK so my bathroom has no windows. What if i'm taking a shower/bath and hold my hit in for like 30 seconds until barely anything escapes, as well as exhaling under water, as well as steaming up the bathroom, etc. Should i be good?

2. Uhh what?! Just go outside...

3. Just make a sploof and exhale through that. Plus if whatever your smoking out of cherries that's kind of pointless.

4. disregard, i just succesfully blazed in my room

5. Right on!!!

6. u will choke/cough real bad under pressure!!!! lol ... jus make a sploooof

7. Just go inside the clouds , then it won't smell...

:smoke: :devious:

8. That sounds extremely unhealthy

9. Don't do that rofl. First of all, you'll prob end up coughing it out before it's absorbed. Right on for that room sesh :D All my bud's at a different house =[

10. this this this